PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
on belhalf of everyone here at patsfans, i would like to call a truce and wish you luck this coming season.

on belhalf of everyone here at patsfans, i would like to call a truce and wish you luck this coming season.
you dont speak for me buddy .and seeing your a daisy fresh rookie i dont think you speak for anybody else either .if Asswipe4ever04 wants a truce he can pay his lost bets .until then i say f the truce and f the dolphins.

Last edited:
Despite the fact that you're a rook, something tells me you might know what's going on. I would also appreciate if you would clarify that the picture you posted that was allegedly me, that it in fact wasn't me. After that, you and I are good. ;)

Last edited:

Not speaking for me and I'll bet others.
The guy's a 2 time unrepentant welcher.

Talk about something being rotten in Denmark; your FIRST post and you come on here calling for a truce vs someone you personally have zero history with?

Whatever it is your trying to sell, I'm not buying it, ok?

Let me put it like this

If you flame me, I will flame you back, if you talk football, I will talk football.

All right AQUA, I know it has to be you behind this it's realy pathetic. NAUGHTY,NAUGHTY.

AQUA MUST PAY HIS DEBT,OR THE CURSE CONTINUES

Last edited:
stfu.gif

Who the heck are you to declare we all wish Aqua and the Fins luck. :rolleyes:

All right AQUA, I know it has to be you behind this it's realy pathetic. NAUGHTY,NAUGHTY.

AQUA MUST PAY HIS DEBT,OR THE CURSE CONTINUES
its another one of aquas multiple screen names.i checked the ip addresses. they are both the same.bagged again aquadouche.i guess its OK to have multiple screen names here.

This is perhaps the most moronic thread ever started on this forum, just about as pathetic as it gets as we all wait for TC to start, thank Christ it will be soon and this crap will cease............

This is perhaps the most moronic thread ever started on this forum, just about as pathetic as it gets as we all wait for TC to start, thank Christ it will be soon and this crap will cease............
lol lol no sh-t .

F*** Aqua
F*** The Dolphins Fans
F*** The Dolphins Team

The above all suck - 'Nuff said

Hate to say it Double G but I seriously doubt this nonsense will stop once Training Camp commences. As long as AquaWelch4Ever is allowed to post on this message board we're all going to be subjected to the pearls of wit he constantly pulls out of his rear end, this latest pathetic attempt to create conversation with himself notwithstanding. Can you imagine how unbearable this douchebag would be if the Patriots were to concede another meaningless December game to the Doofins en route to another playoff appearance? It would be akin to the high school loser going around bragging that he got lucky with the fattest, ugliest girl in school. Hey, whatever blows his skirt up. I shudder at the thought of it.....................

its another one of aquas multiple screen names.i checked the ip addresses. they are both the same.bagged again aquadouche.i guess its OK to have multiple screen names here.
If this is true, AquaSock, you are in need of residential treatment. Pathetic!

Hey aqua, you didn't have to show us all that you can register under multiple usernames...we already knew that! :violent:

Yeah AQUA, I see you lurking at the bottom of the page under the name Brady t.d. Just waiting to see what people are writing about you like some, aaahh peeping aqua voyuer.

Last edited:
C2CPF; couldn't agree more. Notice how the assclown who started the thread has yet to come back, this is really pathetic, wow.

C2CPF; couldn't agree more. Notice how the assclown who started the thread has yet to come back, this is really pathetic, wow.
we havent seen aquas other multiple screen russy around in a very long time.he was the guy who just wanted to talk football:rolleyes: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe