PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DC Area Pats Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone going to watch the game at a bar other than Murphy's? I'm thinking it would be fun to be in a general sports bar with a group of comrades, rather than a Pats' bar, just to have some fun with the majority 'Skins fans.

Anyone going to watch the game at a bar other than Murphy's? I'm thinking it would be fun to be in a general sports bar with a group of comrades, rather than a Pats' bar, just to have some fun with the majority 'Skins fans.
There is a meetup group for dc pats fans. I think they meet in Arlington this week

There is a meetup group for dc pats fans. I think they meet in Arlington this week

I looked on the Board for evidence of something, but don't see it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Or is this enabled somewhere else on the internets?

The group is meeting at Mad Rose in Clarendon this week.

There is also a large number of Pats fans at the Capitol Lounge on Pennsylvania SE every week.

Thanks gang.

OT a bit but how are Skins fan treating this game in DC?

I know 2 die hard Skins fan that live up here from Virginia that both turned down tickets for Sundays game! Lol. They know they're going to get crushed, and they both decided to just watch the game from the comfort of their own homes! They're just hoping to keep it close. Both are looking forward to the Saints game next week though.

OT a bit but how are Skins fan treating this game in DC?

I try to avoid conversations about the local team because the despair is so palpable. The few fans I do talk to are so beaten down by the long standing and comprehensive dysfunction in the franchise that they don't really get "up" for any games any more. There is a little spirit for the Division games, but it doesn't translate to optimism about a successful season. There's just no context in which to get excited about playing the SB Champs.

I'm usually at one of Crystal City Sports Pub or Greene Turtle at the Verizon Center. I usually do a Murphys trip for playoffs, though.

I will be at Stoney's on L Street if anyone wants to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday