PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

D&C ripping BB because

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D & C ripping BB because

I'm just relieved he didn't tell Andrea she F-&-S's :D :rolleyes:

Actually, I think Bill was trying to protect Welker. My guess is that he could see that Andrea's Patriot-lust was reaching the point where she might, ahem, take matters into her own hands. :scared:
That only applies if Andrea interviews see-ya-next-week Tom!

Well, I know of a certain quarterback who's supposed to be intelligent but always sounds like he just stepped out of some shack in Appalachia. Go figure.

Here's to a big loss by your boys next Sunday.
I'm up for a wager

he called welker to cut short his interview with kramer with 2 minutes into the interview. i dont normally listen to them except for the brady interviews and this is what they find to dicuss.

Maybe he was getting ready to hand him the game ball.

I actually thought that Welker sort of made up that bb wants me thing just to end the interview. He'd answered more questions than most players are asked by then.

Also her next question was about the Eagle defense and I doubt WW wanted to answer that.

A great ruse I use to get off the phone when some blathera$$ is burning my ear is to knock on a table or some wooden object which gets my dogs to barking cause they think someone is at the door. "Sorry, someone's at the door. I gotta go."

I think that's what Welker was doing and he did it pretty smoothly.

Last edited:
I don't care if welker can interview or not.

I checked the job description of WR had a bunch a stuff about running, catching a ball, and then running some more while holding on to the ball.

Answering dumb questions wasn't listed.

As for coach, had a lot more stuff than WR: motivating team, drawing up game plan, substitutions, drafting players, etc. went on for pages, no mention of answering dumb questions.

2 minutes seems long enough anyway. Can the guy even talk? Does he sound intelligent, or just a bunch of meathead, deer in the headlight responses?
Why hasnt this guy been banned yet? I am really sick of his personal attacks on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News