PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curry, Browner and Revis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read your posts, its obvious you're a troll.

Read all of my posts... It's obvious I'm not.

Other than my joking posts about Kate Upton which apparently really offended some people... I don't know why. It's a message board, not a church brunch.. Right? Or Am I missing something?

It seems the thing to do now days is to call people trolls when they say something you disagree with.

I think you need to remember what being a FAN is about (what's fan short for?) and realize that wanting the Patriots to be better and make a move here or there is because I want them to win and not because I am a troll....

This place needs to lighten up and allow people to disagree. That's what these places are for. And I want make anymore comments about plus size models, that's my bad.. Then I won't have to worry about Paul Blart message board cop threatening to ban me because I don't want the Pats to go into the season w Dennard and Ryan as the starting corners.

OHH MAN THATS SOOO CONTROVERSIAL AND AN OBVIOUS TROLL ATTEMPT

Read all of my posts... It's obvious I'm not.

Other than my joking posts about Kate Upton which apparently really offended some people... I don't know why. It's a message board, not a church brunch.. Right? Or Am I missing something?

It seems the thing to do now days is to call people trolls when they say something you disagree with.

I think you need to remember what being a FAN is about (what's fan short for?) and realize that wanting the Patriots to be better and make a move here or there is because I want them to win and not because I am a troll....

This place needs to lighten up and allow people to disagree. That's what these places are for. And I want make anymore comments about plus size models, that's my bad.. Then I won't have to worry about Paul Blart message board cop threatening to ban me because I don't want the Pats to go into the season w Dennard and Ryan as the starting corners.

OHH MAN THATS SOOO CONTROVERSIAL AND AN OBVIOUS TROLL ATTEMPT

It's nothing to do with disagreeing.

I apologize for my joking about pop culture. I will refrain from making any attempt at showing humor or personality

I apologize to all those offended

This place needs to lighten up and allow people to disagree. That's what these places are for

Uh...you've been here for like two days. I think it's near impossible for you to have any truly formed opinions on "this place." I oscillate between thinking you are a high level troll and simply a misguided young person who needs to relax a little bit. I'm near certain it's the latter.

You have come in absolutely guns blazing, including making nearly the exact same post in the Talib thread roughly thirty times. Pick your spots a little better and don't just randomly attack cats and you'll be fine. The reason people started getting after you about the Upton post is because you randomly took someone's analogy and decided to go after that guy. No need for it.

Name calling and picking fights is the way of the troll. Stay away from those things and nobody will call you one, as you are evidently a Patriots fan who wants to contribute to the board, which is cool. Just tone it down a little bit, at least until you figure out how things work around "this place."

I jokingly said he must like bigger girls lol

Yeah, I reallllly went over him

Let's see, I came in guns blazing because I was called a "fgt" ( I think you can guess what that's short for) after a couple of posts about Dennard and Ryan.. Gee, nice welcome!

Also I'm 24 so enough with the belittling. And 30 of the same posts? It's called a back and forth discussion DUDE. Jesus

Let's see, I came in guns blazing because I was called a "fgt" ( I think you can guess what that's short for) after a couple of posts about Dennard and Ryan.. Gee, nice welcome!

Also I'm 24 so enough with the belittling. And 30 of the same posts? It's called a back and forth discussion DUDE. Jesus

Ask around and you'll find that I'm considered one of the more aggressive posters around here (and that's, no doubt, a very gentle way of putting how some would describe it), and I'm certainly not one to advocate backing down if you think you're right, to which my sigs can attest. Having said that, I'll ask you one simple question:

You just signed up. Why poke the bear so soon?

Sometimes you just need to stop poking the bear, you know?

Just stop posting in this thread less a mod decide enough is enough. And no, it's not important that it's unfair. It never is, anywhere.

I do not advocate the bolded part, that was uncalled for. I will say it was pretty clear that Kontra was being ironic considering he misspelled everything in that post, used stupid shorthand, etc, which is completely not his general style. This was AFTER you called him a "pathetic, internet tough guy" on your 5th post. Again, probably not the right choice of words and I'm not here to speak for anyone but myself.

As for the age thing, you're only a few years younger than me, but constant "Come at me bro" and "Lulz" and stupid ish like that doesn't exactly lead to anything but belittlement. I have no beef with you, just trying to help you figure out why you are feeling this "why me?" persecution right now. Telling people to "get cancer and die" probably doesn't help fight against having people irritated with you either.

As for the thirty posts comment: 30 in one thread is fine if you're ebbing and flowing with the discussion, but you essentially repeated yourself a number of times. Discuss all you want. You basically said "If they lose Talib, they're screwed. I don't see how you could see it anyway else" a number of times. Be succinct. Repeating yourself a bunch of times is not useful.

I just think you should pause and take a second before deciding to post something is all. At your current pace you'll post over 11,000 times in one year, and there's really no need for that even if you're Bill Belichick himself. Notch it down and all will be well.

Ask around and you'll find that I'm considered one of the more aggressive posters around here (and that's, no doubt, a very gentle way of putting how some would describe it), and I'm certainly not one to advocate backing down if you think you're right, to which my sigs can attest. Having said that, I'll ask you one simple question:

You just signed up. Why poke the bear so soon?

first day in the joint find the biggest dude and punch him in the face.

In the prisoners case, make sure hes handcuffed too.

I do not advocate the bolded part, that was uncalled for. I will say it was pretty clear that Kontra was being ironic considering he misspelled everything in that post, used stupid shorthand, etc, which is completely not his general style. This was AFTER you called him a "pathetic, internet tough guy" on your 5th post. Again, probably not the right choice of words and I'm not here to speak for anyone but myself.

As for the age thing, you're only a few years younger than me, but constant "Come at me bro" and "Lulz" and stupid ish like that doesn't exactly lead to anything but belittlement. I have no beef with you, just trying to help you figure out why you are feeling this "why me?" persecution right now. Telling people to "get cancer and die" probably doesn't help fight against having people irritated with you either.

As for the thirty posts comment: 30 in one thread is fine if you're ebbing and flowing with the discussion, but you essentially repeated yourself a number of times. Discuss all you want. You basically said "If they lose Talib, they're screwed. I don't see how you could see it anyway else" a number of times. Be succinct. Repeating yourself a bunch of times is not useful.

I just think you should pause and take a second before deciding to post something is all. At your current pace you'll post over 11,000 times in one year, and there's really no need for that even if you're Bill Belichick himself. Notch it down and all will be well.

To be fair, I thought he was a troll at the time and was simply just trolling him back.

The only way you should consider Browner is if you have a top corner on the other side. He could not handle being the 1 corner, but as a 2 behind talent he is a stud.

The way I heard it was that he already served his suspension and is a go right away. Great bargain but the guy makes poor decisions off the field obviously. Wow, Revis and Browner on the Pats? Nasty...

If VW comes back healthy and with Spikes can get some push that would make for quite a change in defense. There is so much speculation right now I can't even grasp this stuff yet.

i have a better chance of dating kate upton then revis being in a pats uniform

You like them chubby girls huh

There's a reason she's been on the cover of Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit issue for 3 years in a row. I think there's a pretty clear consensus that she's one of the hottest girls out there right now; but everyone has their own opinion of what they think is attractive, so more power to you I suppose.

The only way you should consider Browner is if you have a top corner on the other side. He could not handle being the 1 corner, but as a 2 behind talent he is a stud.

The way I heard it was that he already served his suspension and is a go right away.

He needs to do 4 more games of suspension in the upcoming 2014 season, which will likely limit some interest.

Browner is reinstated with four-game suspension | ProFootballTalk

Brandon Browner suspended first four games of 2014 - ESPN

CB Brandon Browner to be suspended for first 4 games of '14 - CBSSports.com

Out of those 3, Browner is probably the only reasonable play. He'll come on the cheap because he'll need to sign a 'prove that I can stay out of trouble' deal. If Talib doesn't resign, then I look at Browner as well as other FA options. Revis just makes too much $$ to fit our cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe