Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
On iphone so no link but on his twitter

But it's Curran so.....:bricks:

Well, so much for that idea.

http://www.csnne.com/10/07/10/Pats-Chargers-talking-deal-for-Jackson/v1_landing_patriots.html?blockID=326900&feedID=6150

So we can now be certain that the Patriots are not looking at Jackson.

It's a shame, too, because a Mankins-for-Jackson swap would be pretty great.

Last edited:
no way he wants money and here we havent lol .

I dont know if him worth the risk... He is not so talented as Moss , Owens or a primadonna , but have the same attitude

THe FO will look into al possibilities, that is SOP, doesn't mean a deal will happen or is likely.

BTW its curran, so its impossible

This is something I'd like to see!
Lord knows we have the ammo to get it done. The only problem is SD GM is an ahole and headcase.

We probably won't get him, but if we did, I'd be all like:

TrollFace.png

CSN New England's Tom Curran reports the Patriots "have looked into the possibility" of trading for Vincent Jackson.
Curran characterizes the trade talks as "preliminary," with Logan Mankins heading to San Diego under one scenario. The two teams would essentially be swapping their unsigned restricted free agents. The Patriots are also believed to be exploring other avenues to upgrade at wide receiver after dealing away Randy Moss.

I'll take it with a grain of salt. But to be honest Mankins for VJ scares me. The wash out rate for receivers in our system is not good. VJ is talented, very talented but he doesn't strike me as being the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I would be happy with this deal as long as we dont give away anything big.:D

Wat u mean wash-out rateDo u think Moss was wash-out?Moss to me was dogging it.

We just lost one diva. Why would we acquire another?

We just lost one diva. Why would we acquire another?

I'm up for acquiring damn near anyone so long as they a) produce, and b) behave. Brady to Jackson could be nasty.

I'm sure the FO is doing their due diligence in improving this side. Pie in the sky or not it's encouraging to read that the Patriots are looking into potential roster moves. If this is reported as true, it would be a potential win-win for both teams.

I love V-Jax and want him at the Patriots. Whether or not that happens who knows.

Last edited:
He's got a three game suspension hanging over his head when and if he comes back, plus he is one strike away from a year long suspension. BB has taken chances before but I'm not sure he would go down that road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes