PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crowd called out by Goose and Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same argument different year.

Don't blame the fans. Blame Krafty's minions and the terrible architects that designed that awful stadium.

You know they built it without enough bathrooms and forgot to let enough sunlight into the field to grow grass properly.

Yes, this is the same argument presuming that people were booing the lack of bathrooms.

I'm just thankful I only have to watch a few games per year on Fox. If you want an opportunity to appreciate Jim N. and Phil Simms, watch Siragusa and the other 2 bozos a few times. Not to mention having the screen freeze up about 6 times during the game. What a bush-league outfit. Too bad, because their pregame guys, except for Strahan the idiot, are better than CBS.

if you hate fox you should watch games on NFLN. No network touts its games more and delivers less than the NFLN broadcast.

new england is one of the few places in the NFL where crowd nose is not a factor lol

Yeah, there not good. I've never been to Boston but I still get the sense that baseball rules there? I would say It's because they've been spoilt by the team, but they've never really been that loud, compared to somewhere like Pittsburgh.

Say what you like about Pittsburgh, but they're crowd is almost always loud (they even sing) and their away support is just amazing.

Yeah, there not good. I've never been to Boston but I still get the sense that baseball rules there? I would say It's because they've been spoilt by the team, but they've never really been that loud, compared to somewhere like Pittsburgh.

Say what you like about Pittsburgh, but they're crowd is almost always loud (they even sing) and their away support is just amazing.

Spoilt???

My neighbor is from Pittsburgh and he says the crowd at the new stadium is lame as well.

Baltimore on the other hand 'rocks the house'!

I agree with the earlier poster who said the tail end of last year had a much better crowd. This year has been a bit flat. It was pretty loud at the end of the Baltimore game though. It would be nice to have that on a regular basis.

I love some of the logic in this thread. Apparently your support of the Patriots is inversely related to the amount of money you make and the more a ticket to an event costs the more likely someone that doesn't care about the event will purchase a ticket to it. Who knew?

Our Crowd fahkin sucks, I want a loud, roudy Crowd! :eat2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference