PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cool Patriots Logo Redesign

I don't like that star. Stay far away from specific skin tone as possible.

The New England outline on the cheek throws me off ... Maybe move it to where the shoulder boards are?

edit: Also, make the sashes a touch thinner and red

The Pats really need to update their look. The logo is looking dated and their uniforms are top 5 worst in the NFL.

Older fans were probably pissed when they changed their uniforms in the 90’s and I was pissed even they changed their uniforms in 2000. Then again in 2020. Bob seems to be doing this stuff for no reason.

Bob seems to be doing this stuff for no reason.
Any person can be really, really, really, really bad at a particular thing, or completely blind to something which is totally obvious to most of the world.

For Robert Kraft, it's team logos.
I like the general concept but, as with Flying Elvis, I'm not too keen on the pallor of death skin tone.
I'll just remind everyone that the flying elvis is the disgusting, insulting, nauseating image of a sick, sad, diseased, decaying corpse of a traitorous loyalist.

The star represents the hole left after Pat Patriot shot him in the head.

I saw this the other day and didn't care for it at first... but, as i watched it a few times it grew on me. I like that it mixes an updated version of Pat with the modern color scheme, it looks good.

Weird. We had a top 5 uni and logo in the NFL (red and pat patriot) and switched to one that the majority of NFL fans thought was a big downgrade.

I’m the only Pats fan in my family (live in Vancouver) and was watching the Sunday night retro game with my brothers at my Dads place. My bro commented how nice the old red uni’s looked and even my 86 year old Dad mentioned that they are one of the best ever. Neither of them like the Pats.

Weird. We had a top 5 uni and logo in the NFL (red and pat patriot) and switched to one that the majority of NFL fans thought was a big downgrade.

I’m the only Pats fan in my family (live in Vancouver) and was watching the Sunday night retro game with my brothers at my Dads place. My bro commented how nice the old red uni’s looked and even my 86 year old Dad mentioned that they are one of the best ever. Neither of them like the Pats.

Let's hope your dad's around when Pat 2.0 replaces Elvis, permanently.

I hate the philosophy that there has to be some hidden design thing (the New England outline) in modern logos. Sometimes it can just be good art.

The redesign there is emotionless, like Elvis.

What Pat has going for him is that he has a 'happy to kick your ass' look on his face.

Thanks for my new avatar! I personally prefer a simple logo though

I like it, I would be on board. Usually
hate these logo and uniform talks, because we always have a section in the fan base unwilling to change.

I like this logo and I like the uniforms they wear now. All of it looks stylish to me.

I Like it... modern version of Pat Patriot...

but i gotta admit, flying elvis has grown on me over the years...
I personally prefer Pat Patriot over Flying Elvis, but at this point the Flying Elvis is iconic. It’s what adorned their helmets as they terrorized the league for 20 years. Changing it would be really bad for the brand.

I Like it... modern version of Pat Patriot...

but i gotta admit, flying elvis has grown on me over the years...
That is because of the tremendous success the team has had since the logo was adopted. Now we have reached the part where Elvis is fat and drug addled. I am afraid that the 2019 super bowl is the equivalent of "Burning Love", aka Elvis' last hit before fading away and passing away. Captain Parker Belichick has run out of schemes to make Elvis successful. The new logo is the love child of Elvis and Pat. Time for the younger generation to take over.

That is because of the tremendous success the team has had since the logo was adopted. Now we have reached the part where Elvis is fat and drug addled. I am afraid that the 2019 super bowl is the equivalent of "Burning Love", aka Elvis' last hit before fading away and passing away. Captain Parker Belichick has run out of schemes to make Elvis successful. The new logo is the love child of Elvis and Pat. Time for the younger generation to take over.
That's quite the analogy.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back