PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Racking my brain / Hello? **** McPherson?

Could be worse. Can you imagine BB crying and swearing about loving Coach H ?

Not trying to pile on now but…

Being a fan of this team since the mid 80s, I’m not sure I’ve seen a worse Pats team. The D is the only saving grace at this point.

Fellow old timers, please help me remember…was the **** Macpherson/Rod Rust era of the late 80s/early 90s this bad?

For me it’s a toss up between this season’s team and the pre Kraft era.

I have suffered through a Ron Earhardt - 2 win season in 1981 & the Rod Rust & **** McPhearson 1-15 seasons of late 80’s & early 90’s as a season ticket holder

This season is by far more painful than any of the 3 seasons listed above, because this offense is dreadful

I am sure the fact I was a big drinker back then had a lot to do with it, but this sober
Fan wonders home many more seasons like this before I start drinking again “joke”.

I am sure the winning while Brady was here spoiled us, but this is by far the most painful season as a season ticket holder

Early 90s teams were the worst post 1976 when I started watching. Scott Secules, Hugh Millen, the QBs were horrendous.

The 1982 team was not nearly as bad as its record. The poor record was an anomaly. They lost games by very few points over the year.

I see this year's team as = 2020. And for similar reasons. Abysmal QB. But the defense keeps them in games even if they can't win them.
Scott and Hugh were very poor qbs.

Not trying to pile on now but…

Being a fan of this team since the mid 80s, I’m not sure I’ve seen a worse Pats team. The D is the only saving grace at this point.

Fellow old timers, please help me remember…was the **** Macpherson/Rod Rust era of the late 80s/early 90s this bad?

For me it’s a toss up between this season’s team and the pre Kraft era.
There were many worse teams before Kraft bought the team. In the Kraft era, only 2000 compares.

The patriots are really two teams: 1994-2023 and 1960-1993. They are truly not comparable.

There were many worse teams before Kraft bought the team. In the Kraft era, only 2000 compares.

The patriots are really two teams: 1994-2023 and 1960-1993. They are truly not comparable.
I truly thought 2020 was worse than 2000. 2020 had absolutely no hope, at least in 2000 they had Bledsoe.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back