PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cool Patriots Logo Redesign

Probably. However, it would be interesting to find out how much merchandise is purchased with the flying Elvis and the Pat Patriot? The Pat Patriot looks way better on hats, T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. than the flying Elvis. I only buy retro Pats stuff.
Kraft would make a $ton but he won't because he is in love with the flying elvis

Probably. However, it would be interesting to find out how much merchandise is purchased with the flying Elvis and the Pat Patriot? The Pat Patriot looks way better on hats, T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. than the flying Elvis. I only buy retro Pats stuff.
I'm a Pat Patriot guy all the way but I purchased a ****load of Pats gear during Dynasty I, even though it was Ugly Elvis stuff. I lost it all during a recent move.

Yeah, I try not to be consumed by it.

I'm not very successful.

And the Pats have arguably been at the top for a half century

Not nearly enough attention, and only a small percentage of the great players.

'warranted'=how things are perceived and portrayed by media, league, opponents and nonsports fans who hear B.S. and believe it.

Kraft is typical of owners who take bad publicity very seriously, even personally. And they then try to 'fix' it but end up making things much worse.

There have been quarter-century long droughts for the Packers, Raiders, Cowboys, et al. and they haven't rebranded. Smartly. And effectively.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm having a sip of New Coke.
Say Pepsi please.

I'm a Pat Patriot guy all the way but I purchased a ****load of Pats gear during Dynasty I, even though it was Ugly Elvis stuff. I lost it all during a recent move.
Congratulations, what a relief.

In Kraft's defense, if I spent 30 years and a $billion believing and promoting the flying elvis as palatable and acceptable, I'd have bats in my belfry too.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back