PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts fan here to offer an observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts can't really talk about class seeing as how they have 15 arrests on their team so far and the Patriots have 0.

Unless getting arrested is 'classy' now..

15 arrests? We haven't had anybody arrested what are you talking about?

The Colts can't really talk about class seeing as how they have 15 arrests on their team so far and the Patriots have 0.

That's 15 Turd Watch points, not 15 arrests. If that was the case, Miami would have had 68 arrests. Um, no... not even possible.

7 for a felony arrest, 3 for a misdemeanor arrest, 1 for a conviction.

Last edited:
I know you. Or your type that is. Driving around waving your stupid little flags, sporting your Indiana Colts lisence plates, fliping us few (yet faithful) Pats fans off every time you cut us off in traffic. Oh, does it sound like I'm complaining? I love it! Bring it on! Think of me next time you turn around at Kroger and see the big dude with the dark blue "New England Patriots" hoodie!

You are so far off I cant even begin to explain. If that was my mentality, why would I post something complimentary to YOUR football team? It is people like you that ruin the reputation of respectable pats fans. grow up.:rolleyes:

Exactly where do you get 15 arrests? You are a non-educated, insult tosser. Keep up the good work.

Welcome to the forums, now please learn how to use paragraphs…

I know you. Or your type that is. Driving around waving your stupid little flags, sporting your Indiana Colts lisence plates, fliping us few (yet faithful) Pats fans off every time you cut us off in traffic. Oh, does it sound like I'm complaining? I love it! Bring it on! Think of me next time you turn around at Kroger and see the big dude with the dark blue "New England Patriots" hoodie!

Posts like this and you wonder why you have so many A-hole Colts fans that post here, this guy comes here with a good post and some of you turn it into a pissing match :rolleyes:

Posts like this and you wonder why you have so many A-hole Colts fans that post here, this guy comes here with a good post and some of you turn it into a pissing match :rolleyes:

Is there another kind? (Ryan and Workhorse excluded) Seriously, look at some of his other posts and then comment again.

Let me correct myself, Speed isn't a bad guy either, and he's pretty damn funny which goes a long way with me.

Last edited:
Is there another kind? (Ryan and Workhorse excluded) Seriously, look at some of his other posts and then comment again.

I have read this entire thread and I really didn't see anything that warrented attacking this guy. Do you all not like the opinions of other fans? I get bored on the Colts boards sometimes that I like to get different opinions of other fans, but I really don't understand the reason for this guy being attacked, but its a Pats board so I guess its none of my business.

I have read this entire thread and I really didn't see anything that warrented attacking this guy. Do you all not like the opinions of other fans? I get bored on the Colts boards sometimes that I like to get different opinions of other fans, but I really don't understand the reason for this guy being attacked, but its a Pats board so I guess its none of my business.

Go check out some other threads. I like the opnions of other fans, but I readily admit I have a problem with Colts fans. You come here but Pat fans at Indystar are never welcome and are bashed unmercifully. You asked why we wonder why Colts fans come here, yet your board has a hundred new threads a day bashing the Pats and you wonder why they come?

Go check out some other threads. I like the opnions of other fans, but I readily admit I have a problem with Colts fans. You come here but Pat fans at Indystar are never welcome and are bashed unmercifully. You asked why we wonder why Colts fans come here, yet your board has a hundred new threads a day bashing the Pats and you wonder why they come?

I like the Pats fans on our board at Indystar, it they wasn't there that place would be boring. We always get two different opinions on alot of subjects but thats is what makes it interesting. yeah your right there are some that don't like the Pats fans but I think the majority of us want them there. They only ban the ones that come to only cause trouble, there have been a couple people banned that I wish wasn't, nhpatriots comes to mind and I was one of the people that liked Manningsarmy's posts, that guy was ok in my book.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Yes I can admit that there's nothing I like more than to see the Pats beat the Colts. The added degree of difficulty makes the win all the more satisfying. Hope we meet again in January so the Pats can snuff out your team's playoff hopes personally!!

arrested -- not arrested -- who gives a crap -- it's the Colts....

The day I give a rats *** about Colt players or their fans is, well... never

Jafo,

I'm a Patriots fanatic. See you in the play off.

I like the Pats fans on our board at Indystar, it they wasn't there that place would be boring.

It is boring.

your right there are some that don't like the Pats fans but I think the majority of us want them there. They only ban the ones that come to only cause trouble, there have been a couple people banned that I wish wasn't, nhpatriots comes to mind and I was one of the people that liked Manningsarmy's posts, that guy was ok in my book.

MA is a die-hard Colts fan. IndyStar banned their greatest fan.

Let me correct myself, Speed isn't a bad guy either, and he's pretty damn funny which goes a long way with me.

Thank you very much, I am here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses. You are pretty clever/funny yourself. You're a diehard fan, that's about a big as a compliment as I can give you in my book. :)

I think there is a weekly quota to have one of these threads maybe. It's pretty much the same stuff, just said differently.

I really like it here, but it takes a bit to get the feel for things or at least it did me.

Some very knowledgeable passionate football fans, some of the best I've ever read, honestly.

However, you have to get your ignore list set for some who want to enjoy razing another teams fans to the point where you find yourself defending yourself constantly instead of talking football, fair enough to me.

So all I'm saying is maybe lurk a bit, don't start any new threads that invite attack (I stole this from other posters here and it's good advice, imho). Don't feel like you have to argue on Brady is GOAT threads or defend every shot at your team, but do take a stand when you can, just don't do it like an A hole or a sissy and this is a nice place to be.

Of course I've never been here after a Pat loss, so they may run me out of town on a rail, if they ever get beat!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes