PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts fan here to offer an observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read your post CAREFULLY and did you not compare yourself to Tom Brady?

Saying you have the same competitive drive as Brady was set yourself up.

You might as well compare yourself to Jordan.

I live 800 miles from you, we have never met, how could you possibly know anything about me? I know you like to fire out hostile statements. I know you call a class football team whiners. Anything else intelligent to add?

I live 800 miles from you, we have never met, how could you possibly know anything about me? I know you like to fire out hostile statements. I know you call a class football team whiners. Anything else intelligent to add?

I would never compare myself to Jordan, he is an adultering, gambling, selfish player. You should know not to compare him to Tom brady, they are NOT alike.

I would never compare myself to Jordan, he is an adultering, gambling, selfish player. You should know not to compare him to Tom brady, they are NOT alike.

Brady had a kid out of wedlock. Both are not saints.

I'm just saying you shouldn't compare yourself to a great athlete. it sounds pompous.

How come people never compare themselves to Leo Clemon or Mark Brunelle? How come people always choose the most elite person at their profession?

Not hostile at all. Just "my observations"

This whole notion of a "class" football team has just got to go. We aren't talking about a suit, or a car; in fact I could care less whether or not the Patriots are a "class" football team. I want them to win football games. Leave that "class" garbage to the Colts, and their disciples, pun intended. BTW, Indiana sucks.

Brady had a kid out of wedlock. Both are not saints.

I'm just saying you shouldn't compare yourself to a great athlete. it sounds pompous.

How come people never compare themselves to Leo Clemon or Mark Brunelle? How come people always choose the most elite person at their profession?

Not hostile at all. Just "my observations"

The reason the comparison happend is because i am on a pats forum, complimenting your quarterback, and i happen to respect his competitve fire. If I were to choose ANYONE I would most like to compare myself to, it would be my son. This forum, however, is not about my son. So I didnt bring it up.

This whole notion of a "class" football team has just got to go. We aren't talking about a suit, or a car; in fact I could care less whether or not the Patriots are a "class" football team. I want them to win football games. Leave that "class" garbage to the Colts, and their disciples, pun intended. BTW, Indiana sucks.

Heh, heh. You are pretty inside. :cool:

This is my first post on this forum, so let me start by saying hello. I understand I am in enemy territory here, but that doesnt stop you guys from jumping on the colts forum. I just wanted to comment that I think we are all blessed to see the kind of quarterbacking and play in general from both of our teams over the last 8 years or so. I must point out that I am a Michigan Fan, and used to root for Tom Brady. Although I dont root for him now, I certainly can respect the kind of competitor and player he is, especially his demeanor on the sideline, because it reminds me of how I was when I played in High school. Both of our Organizations are FIRST Class, I do believe that a January 20th showdown in Gillette awaits us. If it is anything like last years game, I might not live through it(ha ha). Dont want to get too far ahead of myself though(see 2005,steelers). I Guess im just here to say that I LOVE the rivalry between our teams, it what makes my ticker click during the season. Nothing is better to me than the anticipation of a matchup between bradys bunch and peytons people, and I just think we should consider ourself blessed. I might not always be so cordial as I am now if there is an issue I disagree with, but just like you, I love my team, and reserve the right to disagree on occasion. Nice to be here, good luck to you on your quest for perfection. Just remember, we are in the fat years now, so we should enjoy it, because this will not always be the case. Nice chattin' to you patsies. Good luck on your quest for perfection.

Welcome JAFO. Well written post. The Colts are a team to be reckoned with (at least they were before the rash of injuries). Peyton has worked pretty good to get used to the weapons he's been forced to use over the last few weeks. Nothing wrong with you coming here and supporting your team. I appreciate the input. I'm not a Colts fan, but I do respect what they have accomplished. At least you didn't come here and spout off all like you're all high and mighty like others do.

You represent your team well, and because of that I will offer you the best of luck in the rest of the season. Take care and stay safe.

JImmy V.

Welcome JAFO. Well written post. The Colts are a team to be reckoned with (at least they were before the rash of injuries). Peyton has worked pretty good to get used to the weapons he's been forced to use over the last few weeks. Nothing wrong with you coming here and supporting your team. I appreciate the input. I'm not a Colts fan, but I do respect what they have accomplished. At least you didn't come here and spout off all like you're all high and mighty like others do.

You represent your team well, and because of that I will offer you the best of luck in the rest of the season. Take care and stay safe.

JImmy V.

Thank you. I appreciate the hospitality. My post has been on for a while, and I have really only recieved a few childish remarks. However, your remark was all class. Please feel free to drop by the colts forum any time to talk some football. O.k? Bye.

The reason the comparison happend is because i am on a pats forum, complimenting your quarterback, and i happen to respect his competitve fire. If I were to choose ANYONE I would most like to compare myself to, it would be my son. This forum, however, is not about my son. So I didnt bring it up.

goodluck with your team this sunday

Don't talk badly about Cleo Lemon. The guy might not be the most talented QB in the world, but talk about heart. His senior year, his D1-AA college team went 1-11 and he spent a couple years in NFL Europe. He's starting for an NFL team now... yes, it might be a terrible NFL team, but that's hardly his fault. He's not an NFL starter, but he sure looked better than John Beck... I'd rather have him as a backup than Matt Cassel.

Actually, both him and Brunell would be good people to say you have drive and heart like... but you're right, people usually use the top athletes to toot their own horn.

Don't talk badly about Cleo Lemon. The guy might not be the most talented QB in the world, but talk about heart. His senior year, his D1-AA college team went 1-11 and he spent a couple years in NFL Europe. He's starting for an NFL team now... yes, it might be a terrible NFL team, but that's hardly his fault. He's not an NFL starter, but he sure looked better than John Beck... I'd rather have him as a backup than Matt Cassel.

Actually, both him and Brunell would be good people to say you have drive and heart like... but you're right, people usually use the top athletes to toot their own horn.

don't most pro athletes have heart which is a main reason they have gotten this far?

I know you. Or your type that is. Driving around waving your stupid little flags, sporting your Indiana Colts lisence plates, fliping us few (yet faithful) Pats fans off every time you cut us off in traffic. Oh, does it sound like I'm complaining? I love it! Bring it on! Think of me next time you turn around at Kroger and see the big dude with the dark blue "New England Patriots" hoodie!

I hope it comes down to the Colts and Pats, it just has to, I think it will be a great game as long as its not played in a driving snow storm. There was a day when the Colts and Pats were celler dwellers and I hope we don't go back to those days anytime soon.

Ignorance is bliss, Read My post CAREFULLY. I did not compare myself to Tom Brady as a Player, I compared My demeanor as a player to Tom's. Is it so unlikely that there might be more than one highly competitve person who loves his teammates on the planet? Hmmmmmm?

He was also trying to tell you no one cares how you were in high school:rolleyes: As far as we're concerned, you played field hockey:D

The Colts can't really talk about class seeing as how they have 15 arrests on their team so far and the Patriots have 0.

Unless getting arrested is 'classy' now..

Who does he know more about -- Tom Brady or Cleo Lemon?

Who do WE know more about -- Brady or Lemon?

I don't see what the fussing is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes