PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts fan here to offer an observation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I even started the thread, I figured i could see what it was like to discuss my apreciation for the kind of incredible football our two teams bless us to watch, and I was immediatly attacked for even speaking here, I responded with attack, which I admit is also wrong, but is in my Nature. In closing, get used to me scanning this forum. I am not going to go away just because a few bad apples are spoiling the bunch. Good day.

Sorry I even started the thread, I figured i could see what it was like to discuss my apreciation for the kind of incredible football our two teams bless us to watch, and I was immediatly attacked for even speaking here, I responded with attack, which I admit is also wrong, but is in my Nature. In closing, get used to me scanning this forum. I am not going to go away just because a few bad apples are spoiling the bunch. Good day.

Man you sure seem to be trying to kiss everyones a-s on this board. If you were a real Colts fan... you wouldn't be doing that.

on one hand you say no one knows you, but on the other hand you talk about yourself saying you have the same competitive fire as Tom Brady when you played in high school. why talk about yourself at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back