PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colin Cowherd claims something is going on with Mac that isn't good.

203Pat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
But he won't say for some odd reason. Sounds like a load of crap to me. If he knew something he would say it.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
That's interesting. I wonder if it is off the field?

i should drive down to his new digs, see if he's around and is willing to discuss...

The next time Colin breaks something that is true or meaningful will be the first time. His takes are for entertainment only.

cowherd-haskins.png

First of all I think this was supposed to say "can't". Zach Wilson and Johnny Manziel winning a Super Bowl lol

Also Dwayne Haskins is dead so at least he got that right he won't be winning any Super Bowls.

But he won't say for some odd reason. Sounds like a load of crap to me. If he knew something he would say it.

The segment on YouTube (if this is the one) has two edits they clipped out. I was trying to get the context of what he was referring to "you just alluded to it..." But they clipped it twice, once at the 2:47 mark and again at the 5:34 mark:

So whatever it was, they clearly decided to remove even the mention of it.

If I had to guess, it's probably something along the lines of him feeding into the supposed frustration growing on defense (which a couple of other media people tried to bring up already) and the lack of offensive production after the way the first few weeks have gone.

That's interesting. I wonder if it is off the field?

If there was any kind of bad news at all then we'd hear it from people like Reiss, Curran, Howe, Perry etc way before Cowherd.

The segment on YouTube (if this is the one) has two edits they clipped out. I was trying to get the context of what he was referring to "you just alluded to it..." But they clipped it twice, once at the 2:47 mark and again at the 5:34 mark:

So whatever it was, they clearly decided to remove even the mention of it.

If I had to guess, it's probably something along the lines of him feeding into the supposed frustration growing on defense (which a couple of other media people tried to bring up already) and the lack of offensive production after the way the first few weeks have gone.

On reddit they said the context to this was they were talking about the 2021 QB draft class and there's a good chance almost none of them are NFL quality starters and those teams are probably in the market for another QB. That's what he was "alluding to". So Cowherd probably hinting in a weird way that the team is not convinced Mac is the guy and while he is here they'll still go back to the draft well again to try and find another QB.

And they should. That's how they've always done business and I wouldn't expect anything different. Not that Cowherd would know anything more about the Patriots than we do.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back