PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT Code of Conduct - A Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I tell someone they sound like a complete moron? Technically, I'm not calling them a complete moron. I'm just telling them that they sound like one. As a matter of fact, one can even argue that I'm making the inference that they usually sound smarter than that, which is sort of a compliment in a way.
If I were a kid trick or treating , I’d skip your place because it sounds like an imminent rehash of a Saw movie and fnord’s which would cost a Marquis de Sade experience just to get an effin mini sized Snickers bar,

On the bright side, it's never gotten bad enough to sound like an average episode of Deadwood!

I would post a compilation video of the series' favorite word, but it's not family friendly. :)
That was really a great fu.....oops, sorry....that was really a great darn show...

Its not that hard to be nice to and respect one another people. We all have one shot at this thing. What do we want our legacy to be on-line and in 'real life'.

It's ok and healthy to have a different opinion, and we can always agree to disagree. That is a viable option.

Lets just respect one another, in the end its just a football game.

We got this...:)

The same old contrarians turn even the most innocuous remark into a pissing contest and kill thread after thread stone dead with their relentless pedantry.
You sir, have offended my honor.

Its not that hard to be nice to and respect one another people. We all have one shot at this thing. What do we want our legacy to be on-line and in 'real life'.

It's ok and healthy to have a different opinion, and we can always agree to disagree. That is a viable option.

Lets just respect one another, in the end its just a football game.

We got this...:)

No.

fHWPiK

I apologize for calling Deus a dumb baby and implying he needed a diaper change in the GDT, bullying him with his own shtick until he left the thread. His noble comportment and complete self-awareness in this thread has convinced me he's not a toxic poster who makes this otherwise relatively fun and interesting forum far worse by his very loud presence in every single thread that's ever been made.

I apologize for calling Deus a dumb baby and implying he needed a diaper change in the GDT, bullying him with his own shtick until he left the thread. His noble comportment and complete self-awareness in this thread has convinced me he's not a toxic poster who makes this otherwise relatively fun and interesting forum far worse by his very loud presence in every single thread that's ever been made.
CreativeDirectAntarcticfurseal-small.gif

I'll be honest, I did feel kind of bad about it. Deus has a billion posts on this forum which are all made to argue with people in bad faith aboit football or to justify arguing with people in bad faith, and his avatar is some sort of cartoon woman. He's clearly not in a good way.

But, man, he's just such a ****. (I also don't believe for a second he ignored this thread.)

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I did feel kind of bad about it. Deus has a billion posts on this forum which are all made to argue with people in bad faith aboit football or to justify arguing with people in bad faith, and his avatar is some sort of cartoon woman. He's clearly not in a good way.

But, man, he's just such a ****. (I also don't believe for a second he ignored this thread.)
When you see a post you don't like, in two clicks you can be sure you never see that person's posts again.

It's not a perfect solution, but it's better than every other solution we have available.

Take it from me, it can really improve one's PatsFans.com experience.

When you see a post you don't like, in two clicks you can be sure you never see that person's posts again.

It's not a perfect solution, but it's better than every other solution we have available.

Take it from me, it can really improve one's PatsFans.com experience.

Fair. I should do that.

Meh. Deus put me on ignore because I was sick of his crap and dished it right back at him. No love lost from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back