PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT Code of Conduct - A Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead.......today on PatsFans, we will discuss kick off alignment rules and read PatsFans.com articles by authors with 6th grade writing skills (harsh but true)
I think at one point it was 5th grade, so I like that I'm making progress. (Just kidding, borg ;) I appreciate the honesty)

As for the political board, that ship has sailed. Patters was a saint for battling that as long as he did (and the other mods in between, along with Icy toward the end) it was pretty tough. My inbox was unbearable with a lot of the issues that came up. It just creates too much bad blood between people and that's not what this board was meant for. We're here to talk football - whether we agree or not. We need people who disagree to keep things interesting. So I want people to not be afraid to do so, although you're going to need to hold your own and be prepared for some backlash since the majority of us try and stay positive because they're still among the best in the league. If you're going to be bold, you need to bring it :cool:

On another note, I'm locking this as it's not a thread to start bashing other users or creating additional issues. All I'm asking is for people to be more mindful of what they post so we can avoid any further issues. Hopefully that's not too much to ask, and I appreciate everyone's help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back