PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CoCo Crisp gets 3 year extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about buzzkill. Red Sox ? Yuck.

What's the over/under for how long it takes Tune to reply with something about those "Desperate Housewives?" :D

pats1 said:
What's the over/under for how long it takes Tune to reply with something about those "Desperate Housewives?" :D

You beat me to it.

I don't know what's more shocking... that there's a guy actually named Coco Crisp, or that Red Sox fans don't realize there's a Red Sox forum. I mean come on, threads like this distract from all the Seymour threads. ;)

Great news.:eek: So why should I give a flying F when this is a NE Patriots site????:confused:

Last edited:
gomezcat said:
That's, er, um, great news. Baseball is for people who can't hold a bat or throw a ball properly. :D

But I thought cricket was lunch for blackbirds.

MrTibbs said:
Thought I'd post the news here since Seymour signed today as well, lol.

Who gives a ruddy F**k? Boston Braves... Forever!

Good news here. Really like the way the guy plays the game. Lots of good stuff for New England today.

Tunescribe said:
But I thought cricket was lunch for blackbirds.

:rofl:. I like that! I'll have to remember it.

for a forum that hates red sox talk, you sure respond to red sox topics alot.

Seymour93 said:
I didn't know Coco re-signed until you posted it, so... thanks. Keep on ignoring the wannabe moderators/nazi's.

If you want Red Sox news go to the Red Sox section.

desi-patsfan said:
for a forum that hates red sox talk, you sure respond to red sox topics alot.

That's because it pisses us off whenever some maroon posts it in the Pats forum when there is a Desperate Housewives forum on this very same messageboard. Like I mentioned once before, I come here to get away from that stuff. If I wanted to cruise speedbumps I'd drive over to the nearest strip mall.

Willie55 said:
If you want Red Sox news go to the Red Sox section.

Or click on threads that have Red Sox or Red Sox players in their title.

re

Funny how there are no complaints about hockey or BC basketball threads, but every time a single red sox thread appears every two or three weeks, people go crazy and get annoyed.

maverick4 said:
Funny how there are no complaints about hockey or BC basketball threads, but every time a single red sox thread appears every two or three weeks, people go crazy and get annoyed.

Why do people get annoyed? Because the DH have their own forum on this messageboard, and posts about them in the Pats forum STILL outnumber other OT sports threads a billion to one.

It's not like we're doing espionage here. Nobody's lives are hanging in the balance. It's a message board. There are crossover fans. This is the most visited part of the board. It's going to happen.

So no matter how many complaint posts you make, it's really not going to matter. Accept it as a part of life, and stop clicking on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3