PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CoCo Crisp gets 3 year extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
BradyisGod said:
It's not like we're doing espionage here. Nobody's lives are hanging in the balance. It's a message board. There are crossover fans. This is the most visited part of the board. It's going to happen.

So no matter how many complaint posts you make, it's really not going to matter. Accept it as a part of life, and stop clicking on them.

Yes, the existence of crossover fans is officially acknowledged by the fact that THERE'S ANOTHER FORUM HERE SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT SUBJECT MATTER!!! Here is a much better option: Respect Ian's hard work and the wishes of others and use the messageboard as it's intended. How's that for a novel idea? :eek:

Last edited:
Tunescribe said:
Here is a much better option: Respect Ian's hard work and the wishes of others and use the messageboard as it's intended. How's that for a novel idea? :eek:

Ian has never chastised members like you have for posting threads with either OT: in front or Red Sox players in the title.

Tunescribe said:
Why do people get annoyed? Because the DH have their own forum on this messageboard, and posts about them in the Pats forum STILL outnumber other OT sports threads a billion to one.

People get annoyed because you HIJACK every thread and are deliberately being a jerk about baseball. So fricken what if there is a Sox forum. There are also other forums for half nekked women, you don't hear me b!tching about the girlie threads on this board. I am sick of you doing this on purpose....like the only attention you get is when you are messing with BB's private life or sucking the joy out of the members of Red Sox Nation that also happen to be members of Patriots Nation! It truly amazes me that YOU know more about the Sox than I do and also know about the DH show, I don't even watch that miserable show!

IGNORE THE FRICKEN THREADS THAT DON"T INTEREST YOU!

And don't PM me to tell me to lighten up, you get off on this stuff, you need serious help!

Bill's Girl said:
People get annoyed because you HIJACK every thread and are deliberately being a jerk about baseball. So fricken what if there is a Sox forum. There are also other forums for half nekked women, you don't hear me b!tching about the girlie threads on this board. I am sick of you doing this on purpose....like the only attention you get is when you are messing with BB's private life or sucking the joy out of the members of Red Sox Nation that also happen to be members of Patriots Nation! It truly amazes me that YOU know more about the Sox than I do and also know about the DH show, I don't even watch that miserable show!

IGNORE THE FRICKEN THREADS THAT DON"T INTEREST YOU!

And don't PM me to tell me to lighten up, you get off on this stuff, you need serious help!

OK, I won't PM you to lighten up, I'll say it here: LIGHTEN UP! Now that that's out of the way, don't you think this messageboard was constructed with different forums for a PURPOSE? What do you think that purpose might be? I'm not the only one complaining. Read the thread. (By the way, I don't know what girlie threads have to do with this. Maybe you don't complain about them because they're posted where they SHOULD be and don't clutter up the Pats forum.)

Last edited:
Seymour93 said:
Ian has never chastised members like you have for posting threads with either OT: in front or Red Sox players in the title.

And why should he? The fact he went to the trouble to create a forum specifically for those threads speaks for itself. If I recall correctly, there have been instances where he has moved DH threads to their rightful forum.

Last edited:
Seymour93 said:
Or click on threads that have Red Sox or Red Sox players in their title.

I shouldn't have to sift through the threads to see which ones pertain to the Pats or not.

Willie55 said:
I shouldn't have to sift through the threads to see which ones pertain to the Pats or not.

:rolleyes:

Well you aren't paying any fees to access this site, so I'm not gonna sit here and feel sorry for you.

Willie55 said:
Hell, I didn't even know it was about the Red Sox. Coco Crispy? I figured it had to be a joke.

And of course, now that I know this thread is about that poor excuse of a "sport", the only reason to come back to it is to watch you all fight with Tunescribe. ;)

We all have to do things we don't like. Sifting through a message board, that for the most part, has an 80-85% Patriot focus message list shouldn't be that hard.

Tunescribe said:
OK, I won't PM you to lighten up, I'll say it here: LIGHTEN UP! Now that that's out of the way, don't you think this messageboard was constructed with different forums for a PURPOSE? What do you think that purpose might be? I'm not the only one complaining. Read the thread. (By the way, I don't know what girlie threads have to do with this. Maybe you don't complain about them because they're posted where the SHOULD be and don't clutter up the Pats forum.)

Are you kidding me?? The most beautiful cheerleader thread is going strong and if memory serves the cheerleaders arrested for having sex in the bathroom was the most viewed thread in the history of this site. Both were/are on the football board..... Someone had a thread last week about buying forclosed property...threads about the final four, BC hockey and horrible pics of Nova's fire were all posted on the football board, where was your venom and sarcasm then???

You are the Ron Borges of this messageboard! His hatred of the Patriots, the Krafts and BB is evident in every article he writes. His work sucks the joy out of me when I read it, so as of three weeks ago I have stopped reading his work. YOU do the same thing on this board, so to continue my new tradition of ignoring those who suck the joy out of my life, I will not be reading your muckraking vitriol either!

Bill's Girl said:
Are you kidding me?? The most beautiful cheerleader thread is going strong and if memory serves the cheerleaders arrested for having sex in the bathroom was the most viewed thread in the history of this site. Both were/are on the football board..... Someone had a thread last week about buying forclosed property...threads about the final four, BC hockey and horrible pics of Nova's fire were all posted on the football board, where was your venom and sarcasm then???

You are the Ron Borges of this messageboard! His hatred of the Patriots, the Krafts and BB is evident in every article he writes. His work sucks the joy out of me when I read it, so as of three weeks ago I have stopped reading his work. YOU do the same thing on this board, so to continue my new tradition of ignoring those who suck the joy out of my life, I will not be reading your muckraking vitriol either!

Look, BG, I'll be the first to admit that OT threads are inevitable. But you keep ignoring the fact that there is a forum on this messageboard for your baseball team and that's where those threads belong. Ian created that and other forums for a reason, which was to keep Pats talk as purely Pats talk as possible. Why does this need explaining? As for being equated with Ron Borges, being an alleged purveyor of muckraking vitriol (great term!) and serving as your own personal joyfulness vampire: I'm truly flattered at being accused of having that much power and influence, but I regret that you're overestimating things just a tad.

gomezcat said:
That's, er, um, great news. Baseball is for people who can't hold a bat or throw a ball properly. :D

:rofl: But they sure do know how to spit and scratch.:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
:rofl: But they sure do know how to spit and scratch.:rocker:

Ewwww, present company excluded, right???

BTW, GO GO COCO!! I had my 2 year old niece last week and it was her bedtime and of course she did not want to go so I figured if we shut off Mulan in favor of the Red Sox it would be easier to get her down. Coco was up and she kept saying "go go coco" and laughing hysterically!

Bill's Girl said:
Ewwww, present company excluded, right???

BTW, GO GO COCO!! I had my 2 year old niece last week and it was her bedtime and of course she did not want to go so I figured if we shut off Mulan in favor of the Red Sox it would be easier to get her down. Coco was up and she kept saying "go go coco" and laughing hysterically!

That is funny.Was she eating Co Co Puffs? Do they make them anymore?

PATSNUTme said:
That is funny.Was she eating Co Co Puffs? Do they make them anymore?

Yes they still make them, no she was not eating them. We were dining on Teddy Grahams and apple juice! Every once in a while she will say, "Football, Auntie?" She was just starting to get into the "Pate-rits" when the season ended!

Tunescribe said:
Desperate Housewives

Exactly 40 minutes. :D

You can do better!

(But quite honestly, that era of Sox ball is now gone. It's straight out business now. The 6-1 record is reflective of that.)

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Exactly 40 minutes. :D

You can do better!

(But quite honestly, that era of Sox ball is now gone. It's straight out business now. The 6-1 record is reflective of that.)

I hope you're right. I'd like to be a fan but can't see that happening until Ramirez either leaves or gets a brain transplant.

I wish I could get paid a significant sum everytime I messed up and broke a finger.

primetime said:
I wish I could get paid a significant sum everytime I messed up and broke a finger.

Yep. Because that's exactly what happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back