PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classy Patriot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what they say,

"C'est la vie"

Sorry to hear of your demise.

Are there any? I'm new here, but have been appalled by the classlessness of of fans here. Speak out here as its making it easy to root against you guys. Not saying you shouldn't love your team, because god knows they are amazing. But does it mean belittling a team that has overcome insurmountable odds to get here? I don't even see Giants fans trolling here...Just don't get it, Boston seemed like a cool place when i visited, but if this is the face of the city here, wow.

is this a joke..........."boston seemed like a cool place when i visited,"............so your obviously not from NEW ENGLAND which leads me to believe you saw the pats dominating the NFL and decided you would jump on the band wagon and become a fan..............why don't you screw and go sulk in you mom and dad's basement...............this is how we defend and celebrate OUR team......if you don't like it.........WE DON'T CARE CAUSE NO ONE ASKED YOU

bummed 'cuz football season's over....?

I don't see why he would be, he can still watch Peyton in the Double Stuff Racing League.

I guess the questions been answered. :rolleyes:

That's the date they joined the site, not the date they became Pats fans. Look at my join date. Does that mean I became a Pats fan this year you friggin moron?

Don't worry bud. For some the internet is their life.

Don't worry bud. For some the internet is their life.

I hear you. That's why they stay locked in their moms basement playing World of Warcraft and checking out the Hannah Montana website.

enjoy the superbowl? :rocker: to bad the pats lost :D
enjoy the SB OOPS the chargers were not in it lmao .they lost to the pats lol three times in a row lol.hows that revenge working for you ?

enjoy the SB OOPS the chargers were not in it lmao .they lost to the pats lol three times in a row lol.hows that revenge working for you ?

I did enjoy it. Watching an overrated, undefeated team lose to an NFC wild-card team was like magic!:D

I did enjoy it. Watching an overrated, undefeated team lose to an NFC wild-card team was like magic!:D
thats good for you because you sure didnt enjoy watching the pats own the bolts three times in a row .in fact youve never seen the bolts win anything have you lmao ?:D owned

Last edited:
thats good for you because you sure didnt enjoy watching the pats own the bolts three times in a row .in fact youve never seen the bolts win anything have you lmao ?:D owned

Me and all my friends enjoyed your mom three times in a row.

Me and all my friends enjoyed your mom three times in a row.
change the subject :rolleyes: its just a nightmare for you having a wife with balls and a hairy back and being a charger fan is just to much to take lol.

change the subject :rolleyes: its just a nightmare for you having a wife with balls and a hairy back and being a charger fan is just to much to take lol.

Don't talk about your mother like that. If you keep it up there will be no story-time for you tonight.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News