PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classy Patriot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the OP, your kidding right? I have seen very little trash here. Most Pats fans have been very honest in their assesment of the game and have Given the Jints props.

I am a Giants fan and I must admit I came to rub salt but after reading many of the posts here I can not do it, this is a classy group of fans and I might add VERY knowledgable on football.

Hold your heads high Pats fans your team did what no one has done in 35 years, you went undefeated in the regular season and that REALLY is quite the accomplishment.

We all know the SB could have gone either way, it was one heck of a game and the breaks just went our way, this is what Football is all about.

You will be right in the hunt again next year, who knows maybee a rematch.

Right now it hurts, and rightly so, if it did not hurt you would not be fans, heck the 2000 SB still hurts me to a point I have NEVER watched highlites from it.

YOu have a GREAT team and GREAT coaches the future is still bright for New England and I have a feeling we will see each other next year at the end and who knows maybee you will be trying to make me feel better.
congrats on your win. enjoy it because it doesnt last long. next year will be here before you know it.

congrats on your win. enjoy it because it doesnt last long. next year will be here before you know it.
Yea I know that lol NOTHING lasts long in sports. I am giving it to the end of this next week and than it is looking forward to FA and the Draft.

You guys are alright in my book and the Media can go shove it (Spygate BB leaving with 1 tick left etc etc)

I'm sure most of the Patriots fans are classy. There is a question mark about the classiness of Wilfork... I hated that he poked Jacobs in the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back