PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classy Patriot Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp03

Banned
Reaction score
Are there any? I'm new here, but have been appalled by the classlessness of of fans here. Speak out here as its making it easy to root against you guys. Not saying you shouldn't love your team, because god knows they are amazing. But does it mean belittling a team that has overcome insurmountable odds to get here? I don't even see Giants fans trolling here...Just don't get it, Boston seemed like a cool place when i visited, but if this is the face of the city here, wow.

Are there any? I'm new here, but have been appalled by the classlessness of of fans here. Speak out here as its making it easy to root against you guys. Not saying you shouldn't love your team, because god knows they are amazing. But does it mean belittling a team that has overcome insurmountable odds to get here? I don't even see Giants fans trolling here...Just don't get it, Boston seemed like a cool place when i visited, but if this is the face of the city here, wow.

Screw. The Chargers are trash and always will be.

What insurmountable odds are you speaking of?

You are more than welcome to "get the **** gone" then.

Last edited:

I am so tired of the word "class" and its use to describe players and fans. You want class, sponsor an afternoon high tea. Take up with the horsey set. Start a knitting circle. This is an anonymous internet message board about football. Buzz off.

Dont talk about "class" moron. On the NY Giant football site , when all the photos came out with the boot on BRady's foot, there were numerous threads exclaiming that Giant players should go "for BRady's leg," and how Michael -NEandethal gap toothed - Strahan:trolls: was "salivating."Even on the Colts forum they do NOT allow posts that discuss injuring the opposing team's players.I hate the Giants more than the Colts. Their players are obnoxious and their fans suck. You are NOT welcome here. Retrun to that cesspool called NEw Dork City.

nice first post schmuck. and i doubt that a football message board is the face of Boston. Keep it up and you might make the troll hall of fame.

Dont talk about "class" moron. On the NY Giant football site , when all the photos came out with the boot on BRady's foot, there were numerous threads exclaiming that Giant players should go "for BRady's leg," and how Michael -NEandethal gap toothed - Strahan:trolls: was "salivating."Even on the Colts forum they do NOT allow posts that discuss injuring the opposing team's players.I hate the Giants more than the Colts. Their players are obnoxious and their fans suck. You are NOT welcome here. Retrun to that cesspool called NEw Dork City.

Exactly, that's why the fans / NYorkers are pr*cks. They talk smack WAY before there team has done anything & try to act like tuff gangstas (i.e. posters like Streetscum): see spankee fans and Rangers fans (why do you think the Broons went into the stands & beat the Ranger fans down with their own shoe!)....F*ck them & their cesspool city!

Savio,
Thanks for the flashback to when the Bruins climbed into the stands at MSG and Millbury was pummeling that douchebag Rangers fan with his own shoe, priceless stuff. Can you imagine the law suits if that happened now?

New Yorkers for the most part are a bunch of loud mouth classless *******s. I was in New York for the game Sunday and walked by a guy with a Giants shirt on (I had a Patriots sweatshirt on) and said "Hey, good luck later today, I hope you guys beat the Packers"; his classy response was "Me too so we can kick your asses in the Super Bowl, your team is a bunch of overated stiffs."

Yep, class acts all the way............

Problem is, none of these stories can be verified. SD fan describes a story about harrassment in Foxboro meets skepticism, NE fan relates a story about NYG fan, and we are supposed to believe it? Every team has their douchbags.

nobody here cares who you root for or what you think .go crawl back in your hole :rolleyes:

Class? Look on the front page of the New York Post yesterday, where they called the Patriots QB a girly man, or whatever it was. This is an internet message board, and like all internet message boards it's a mixed bag. There are plenty of people who are blatant homers, and some who are even rude, but it's just as "classless" of you to paint every single fan (here, and in general) with such a broad brush. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if we said that every Giants fan was named Vinnie, wears a leather jacket with slicked back hair, and spits too much?

I hate how people toss around "pats fans" as if we're just one person. There's as great a variety of socio-economic status, age, etc, as there is in ANY fan base. And people who are over-confident homers only act in the way that EVERY single fanbase would behave given similar success of their own team.

Mostly people post on message boards like this to discuss THEIR team with other fans of their team, not with trolls. If you don't like it, leave.

Problem is, none of these stories can be verified. SD fan describes a story about harrassment in Foxboro meets skepticism, NE fan relates a story about NYG fan, and we are supposed to believe it? Every team has their douchbags.

Here is what I can verify, cause I heard it with my own ears through the TV.

The New York Giants fans booing the homeless New Orleans Saints when the Saints played a home game at Giant Stadium.

The Indianapolis Colts fans booing a 14 year old girl because they didn't like her shirt.

The Boston Red Sox fans giving the New York Yankees a standing ovation the first game they played at Fenway after 9/11.

The New York Giants fans booing the homeless New Orleans Saints when the Saints played a home game at Giant Stadium.

The Indianapolis Colts fans booing a 14 year old girl because they didn't like her shirt.

The Boston Red Sox fans giving the New York Yankees a standing ovation the first game they played at Fenway after 9/11.

Add to that the Jets fans "tradition" of verbally harassing women attending home games.

I think it's pretty clear that EVERY fanbase has its unsavory elements, just like any society does. What was certainly stupid of the initial poster was to feel like he could just generalize every Patriots fan, which is about as fair as if I said every Colts fan would boo a 14-year old girl.

Savio,
Thanks for the flashback to when the Bruins climbed into the stands at MSG and Millbury was pummeling that douchebag Rangers fan with his own shoe, priceless stuff. Can you imagine the law suits if that happened now?

New Yorkers for the most part are a bunch of loud mouth classless *******s. I was in New York for the game Sunday and walked by a guy with a Giants shirt on (I had a Patriots sweatshirt on) and said "Hey, good luck later today, I hope you guys beat the Packers"; his classy response was "Me too so we can kick your asses in the Super Bowl, your team is a bunch of overated stiffs."

Yep, class acts all the way............

Believe it or not that's what i would of expected to happen to u! This is from my experience dealing with them at Fenway / the Bronx / our Gahden. Arrogant & spewing sh*t EVEN AFTER they choked in 2004 in the ALCS (friends & I were confornted outside a Boston bar ~ a week after the 2004 World Series!! They wanted to brawl like the warriors in the 1970's movie..jealous probably cuz we had the chicks in our arms that they wanted...sh*theads

I thought with the Colts and San Diego out of the playoffs we would be done with posts having to do with class, classy, etc. man the NFL fans have turned into a bunch of sissy's

LOL, why don't you talk about tea bagging and crowd noise too.

They booed the shirt, not the girl. She's 14 not 6. If she's going to be an athlete, she's going to have to perservere. I think she'll survive that "truamatic" experience.:eek:

I thought with the Colts and San Diego out of the playoffs we would be done with posts having to do with class, classy, etc. man the NFL fans have turned into a bunch of sissy's

Seriously. Whoever decided "class" was going to be the IT word of the 2007 NFL season needs to be tracked down and shot. I'm blaming Mangini.

LOL, why don't you talk about tea bagging and crowd noise too.

They booed the shirt, not the girl. She's 14 not 6. If she's going to be an athlete, she's going to have to perservere. I think she'll survive that "truamatic" experience.:eek:

I know it wasn't a traumatic event for her. But it was bad form. I was watching that game with a bunch of folks who really didn't care about the outcome, but once she was booed they started rooting for the Chargers.

And I was not nearly as bothered about that as the Giants booing the homeless Saints. After two buildings were destroyed in NY, the fans of what is probably the biggest sport rivalry ever give a standing ovation to the hated Yankees. But the NY fans boo a team that is not even really a rival, that is suppose to be playing a "home game" after the entire city was destroyed. That pissed me off.

As for the Colts sandbagging the game with the Titans. I don't have a problem with that. It is the Browns teams fault they didn't win more games.
Had Dungy said, I think the defense needs practice and the offense needs rest and punted on first down of every possession that would be his choice.
From a tactical point of view I think it is dumb. You can't turn intensity on and off. The hardest fought meaningless game in history was played between the two teams going to the SB. Rest = rust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots