PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Check out this poll from the Finz board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got a hold of Ricky's bong...

Last edited:
I only got as far as someone predicting the Dolphins would go 15-1:rolleyes:

Seriously, these people REALLY think that Miami is going to win the AFC East :confused: Frightening...............

Last edited:
My favorite line:

Noone would have ejoyed playing us last year in the playoffs
:rofl:

Um ... Fins fan? The Patriots almost beat "you" with a QB that hadn't played a full game since high school, another QB drop-kicking extra points, and a whole host of guys sitting out just 'cause. Bill Belichick was chuckling on the side-line ... during a game!

I think the Pats would've enjoyed playing the Dolphins in the playoffs very much, as a matter of fact.

I'm amazed at that Brady/Culpepper thread only because it would seem Brady is finally getting the respect he deserves from fans of division rivals who have been waiting for the other shoe to drop.

But I didn't get very far as I'm not about to read 91 pages of posts. I did like this one though.......very knowledgable Fin fan.

Yeah right. That's why the Pats let go of Drew because he was on his way to the HOF under the same system Brady was until he got hurt. Don't think so. I can't stand Marsha but not even Manning is as clutch as Marsha and I would take Manning over Culp anyday.

I guess he missed the first couple of games of the 2000 season when Bledsoe looked like a lost puppy trying to run Charlie Weis' offense before Moe Lewis saved Bledsoe from his inevitable benching.

Last edited:
PlattsFan said:
My favorite line:

:rofl:

Um ... Fins fan? The Patriots almost beat "you" with a QB that hadn't played a full game since high school, another QB drop-kicking extra points, and a whole host of guys sitting out just 'cause. Bill Belichick was chuckling on the side-line ... during a game!

I think the Pats would've enjoyed playing the Dolphins in the playoffs very much, as a matter of fact.

LOL, very true :D

I am really hoping we can get #37 to go to that website. Give him enough fuel for the no respect thing all season.

Hurry everyone sign up and vote for the Pats! :rolleyes:

I love this one

"I see us at 10-6 and Pats at 9-7 due to injuries in their defense and loss of key WR. Just feel Pats are due for a tough year. No way they win more than 10 games IMHO."

Come on folks lets be serious. Their new savior has never won anything. Matter of fact, he's done horribly in every big game i've seen him in. Also, their o-line stinks, they lost a fanchise RB and they have major turn over on defense!

What people don't know is that we had major injuries last year. These players are coming back with avengence and will shine this year...

Gee, I for one am shocked, shocked I tell you that fans of rival teams favor their team's fortunes. Who'd a thunk it?

deeds said:
Also, their o-line stinks

Dolphins 2004 #1 pick Vernon Carey is one of the worst first round picks I've ever seen. I honestly think he is worse than Brandon Gorin. He whiffs on almost every other play. I'm so glad that he will lined up opposite Ty Warren (who looks absolutely dominating this preseason, his body has really changed).

Bennie Anderson, Rex Hardnot, Jeno James and LJ Shelton are all below average offensive lineman. Nothing to fear from this unit.

deeds said:
I love this one

"I see us at 10-6 and Pats at 9-7 due to injuries in their defense and loss of key WR. Just feel Pats are due for a tough year. No way they win more than 10 games IMHO."

Yeah this makes sense. The Pats have had such an easy time the past few years. Everything just went right for them.:rolleyes:

zippo59 said:
Yeah this makes sense. The Pats have had such an easy time the past few years. Everything just went right for them.:rolleyes:
Yup, it was real easy to win a SB with an undrafted free agent cb (Gay) and another cb picked off the street late in the season (Poteat) Real easy.....

Is it so hard to think fins fans voting for themselves? :confused: What do you expect? Them voting for us? That's like me putting up a poll and expect you all to vote Fins overtaking us in AFC East

desi-patsfan said:
I am really hoping we can get #37 to go to that website. Give him enough fuel for the no respect thing all season.

Like I said in a previous thread.
10/8 Miami @ home
Tedy will be back

Rodney Harrison will have one on the biggest hits in NFL history on either Chris Chambers or McMichael and take them out of the rest of the season.
All defensive minded fans will be out of their seats.
Peyton Manning will have nightmares

The cherry on top will be Mike V's hit that makes Duante hyperextend his knee

You guys are being harsh. I went to the first link and if you read the actual posts almost half think the Pats win the division, and they made fun of the guy that said 15-1 for the fish. Considering it is a Dolphins board I don't see them as being unreasonable, not anymore than people are here. If anyone is going to challenge the Pats it's the Dolphins, and it's not out of the realm of possibility. It's not like the Dolphins are going to suck. Anything can happen.

They are being optimistic, but not stupid about it, minus some exceptions. Big deal.

Last edited:
rabthepat said:
God I hate those losers...why did we give them that gift win at the end of the season last year? It had gotten their hopes up way too high.
Doesnt that work in our favor for this year?
Arent we in better shape if they are overconfident?

Who cares what delusional Finfans think?

They are not a good team. The OL is awful, the D mediocre.
They have one of the biggest homefield advantages in the NFL due to weather, so they may end up with a winning record, but anything more than 9-7 is not going to happen.

This sure is great. All of you guys think you are unbeatable and untouchable. Truth is, last year you were a Randy McMichael fumble away from losing the division. (Or better play calling late in the game for that matter.)

Why is it that all of you think it is impossible for the Fins to win the division? Daunte Culpepper looks like he is his old self again and if he is, you guys are screwed. 9-7 with Gus Frerotte = 11-5 or 12-4 with Daunte. There is no doubt about that in my mind.

However, I do realize there is a possibility the Pats win the East. I really just don't see it happening but at least I am not so closed minded to think that there is only one possibility. Some of you guys need to wake up and realize you aren't the only team in the NFL. Believe it or not, there are 31 other teams! Can you believe it???:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft