PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chandler Jones Traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saves how much cap space? At least we got something for him because we weren't going to be able to keep him

looks like we got Chris Long?

Who is this guard guy?

Wow! Okay then. Hopefully someone like Chris Long is in the fold, otherwise we're hoping that one of the young DE's can fill the role. I don't like the idea of Ninko and Sheard being out there 95% of the snaps.

Love this ... Coop was a 7th pick in the 2013 draft.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Scar will lite a fire under his ass ... he needs a push.

5 picks in rounds 2 & 3 ... lots of value.

ST's and D-Line hurt us badly down the stretch ... Belichick reloading.

So close. I specifically mentioned the Cardinals this morning and almost proposed a second plus Troy Niklas, but decided to keep that part out because I know my view of Niklas is probably a bit irrational. I completely forgot about the other redemption project on the Cards' roster.

I think Jones gets a little too much hate here, but it makes a ton of sense from a long term team-building standpoint.

Cooper has been a little disappointing for the Cards but him AND a 2nd for Jones is a good haul.

What's the cliff notes on him? LG, RG, or both? Starter for them?

And the pats play in arizona this yr.

Uhhh isn't Cooper a friggin stud!

He was supposed to be but got hurt his rookie year and never lived up to the hype. Can't say I'm a big fan of this trade but at least they addressed the interior OL and didn't just ship him for a pick.

Wow. I know ZERO about Cooper. I'm hearing Cooper has kinda been stinky. Please someone fill me in.

I think we had to improve our interior line, Cooper should be an upgrade and another 2nd round pick is nice. Think this means we have a chance of Long coming aboard as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back