PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Raiders star Chandler Jones claims was taken to a mental health hospital against his will

Wasn't he wondering around the streets naked a few years ago?

You don't just get committed against your will without showing signs of distress.

Hopefully it was the help he needed.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
It appears the Chandler has some mental health issues and may have been the reason why BB did not welcome him back to the fold.
For whatever is going on, hope he gets some help.

The 'Jesus is real' thing on his profile kinda points me to thinking some sorta weird religious fervor deal.

Also, just from what he wrote there, he doesn't sound like he has the story straight in his mind, either.

The 'Jesus is real' thing on his profile kinda points me to thinking some sorta weird religious fervor deal.

Also, just from what he wrote there, he doesn't sound like he has the story straight in his mind, either.
The Jesus/martyr focus is quite common in people with serious issues.

Wasn't he wondering around the streets naked a few years ago?

You don't just get committed against your will without showing signs of distress.

Hopefully it was the help he needed.
Chandler is kind of guy who would wake in a mental institution and ask why he chained to a bed?? What do you think I'm crazy??
Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

sad and strange situation with Chandler. arguably on his way to the HOF, but he needs to prioritize his mental health above all. I hope he gets the help he needs

Some of the tweets he was sending out the last few months were pretty disturbing . Kinda sounding like AB to be honest. Glad somebody stepped in and im hoping he recieves the help he needs

Over the last decade of diagnosing countless young patients with new psychotic disorders, one striking result has stuck out for New York City psychiatrist Dr. Ryan Sultan.

“Of all the people I’ve diagnosed with a psychotic disorder,” he said, “I can’t think of a single one who wasn’t also positive for cannabis.”

Chandler's been hanging with Sergio Brown
...and ****oo and ****oo
Screenshot_20230926-082100.png

Maybe Chandler oughta make the rounds in the looney bin and ask who else is there against their will. Could even start a group chat.

Over the last decade of diagnosing countless young patients with new psychotic disorders, one striking result has stuck out for New York City psychiatrist Dr. Ryan Sultan.

“Of all the people I’ve diagnosed with a psychotic disorder,” he said, “I can’t think of a single one who wasn’t also positive for cannabis.”

Just read the article and I have to say it offers a very plausible argument, particularly with the level of THC being completely unregulated.

And if I'm not wrong, synthetic pot is a whole new level of potency.

1695734868962.png

Last week I wrote that either mini Al Davis was involved in a scandal so huge that it would force him to sell the team..... or Chandler Jones was losing his marbles.

I guess we know what's what now.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back