PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Raiders star Chandler Jones claims was taken to a mental health hospital against his will

He’s gonna end up hurting himself or somebody else sooner or later. Hopefully he gets into a real treatment center rather than some weekend tank.

Well he won't be intercepting any laterals for a game losing TD against us this year.

Seriously though I hope he gets the help he needs...

Always thought Chandler was the stable one compared to his UFC champion brother. But wow, he is nuttier than squirrel ****.

Always thought Chandler was the stable one compared to his UFC champion brother. But wow, he is nuttier than squirrel ****.
Jon Jones doesn’t come across as being insane. He just loves himself some blow.

Jon Jones doesn’t come across as being insane. He just loves himself some blow.
Definitely. But I remember when Chandler was on the Patriots thinking we were lucky to have the normal brother.

AB is going to help out. What could possibly go wrong?

Are they going to do a zoom call with Sergio?

btw what is it with burning stuff. First Sergio burned his mom’s clothes then Chandler is burning stuff he grabbed from his GF’s yard. They listening to the same channel talking inside their head?

I was married to a Bi-polar person with BPD. It did not end well. That is what this looks like. I hope Jones can get the help he needs. As others have said, it is hard to help those that don’t think they need help. Maybe the arrest will be helpful. He needs a serious family intervention.

And someone will sign him.

If you can perform well in the athletic arena, much is overlooked.
If someone even makes the attempt they should lose draft picks. Honestly, the commissioner and the union should work with the family to get this guy the help he needs. It’s clear he’s on a path to destruction.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back