2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
CBS: Brady and Moss went toe to toe and had to be separated

a week before the trade.

Moss told Brady to get a haircut.

Charlie Casserly

Last edited:
This was just on NFL today. Casserly says that he was told that Brady and Moss had a confrontation and had to be separated last week, over Moss's behavior.

Who knows what it's worth.. Casserly doesn't often miss with his source.

Brady: "shave your beard"

Moss: "your hair is too long , you look like a girl"

ooooooooooooooooHHHHHH...scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy...

Thanx Charlie....you win the Tom Jackson cheap shot award of the month

Re: CBS: Brady and Moss went toe to toe and had to be separated

merge this thread

This was just on NFL today. Casserly says that he was told that Brady and Moss had a confrontation and had to be separated last week, over Moss's behavior.

Who knows what it's worth.. Casserly doesn't often miss with his source.

Supposedly it was over Moss's behavior in general. But who knows how serious this "confrontation" was? Casserly added that Brady told Moss to cut his beard and Moss said Brady should cut his hair because he looks like a girl.

Last edited:
To quote BB:

Who's been wrong more often than Charlie Casserly?

Brady: "shave your beard"

Moss: "your hair is too long , you look like a girl"

ooooooooooooooooHHHHHH...scarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy...

Thanx Charlie....you win the Tom Jackson cheap shot award of the month

I wouldn't dismiss Casserly so quickly. He was spot on about Brady's ribs last year even AFTER Belichick publicly called him out for being wrong.

If this were somehow not exaggerated, someone would have to explain away why Brady's audible plays were often throws to Moss.

I can remember Brady getting on Corey Dillon's butt in 2005. Dillon was totally petulant about not being given the ball and came to the sideline angry and sulking. You could see Brady jawing at him, and I read his lips: "Corey, you're a champion now. Act like it." Dillon was smart enough to turn away instead of jawing back at Brady.

And the pro Moss goons through all of this will still say he wasnt wrong.

To quote BB:

Yeah. He said that before it turned out that Casserly was 100% correct.

I wouldn't dismiss Casserly so quickly. He was spot on about Brady's ribs last year even AFTER Belichick publicly called him out for being wrong.
He also mentioned a "camera incident" well before anyone took it seriously.

The beard and hair stuff is clearly just the end of the sniping, it appears to be a marriage that ended badly with Brady unhappy with Moss' behavior and Moss probably upset about Brady's new contract.

Well, athletes, especially pro athletes, are men with large egos, so confrontations happen a lot, and everything gets patched up afterward.

Right now, nothing to see here, IMHO.

I'm not dismissing Casserly....I guess you missed about a 100 of his snipey little veiled hate snippets aimed at BB over the past few seasons....and now THIS, after an entire week of med school autopsies on this topic by every mediot that exists above or below rock, falls into line with his typical "et tu, Brutus?" modus operandi.

To quote BB:

This. The next time Charlie Casserly has an inside scoop will be the first time. Everyone should just move on.

this gets better each day ... I wouldn't dismiss this though ... He was spot on, on Brady's rib injury ...

I'm not dismissing Casserly....I guess you missed about a 100 of his snipey little veiled hate snippets aimed at BB over the past few seasons....and now THIS, after an entire week of med school autopsies on this topic by every mediot that exists above or below rock, falls into line with his typical "et tu, Brutus?" modus operandi.

Fair enough. I do agree that there's been no love lost between those two men. However, with this team, Casserly has been right about this news he has broken more than once. As I said before, he was dead on about the Brady ribs story. Also, BelichickFan brought up the Spygate incident being originally broken by Casserly.

Brady reportedly told Moss to cut his beard. Moss responded by telling Brady to cut his hair, because he looks like a girl.

Does anyone else find this completely hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back