PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carolina Panther's Steve Smith can be had for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Smith will bring some gangsta that this team desperately needs. Smith and Plax....Swagga and Big House toughness.....new leadership....away from the manpurse metrosexual thang and back to holstas and beatch slappin. Last time I checked, swagga teams were bouncing the "gameplan" team come playoff time. But alas, Myra has a template of how HER team must be constructed. Bring back the days when Ty Law was crossin borders with E and makin Manning his beatch.

Wow, 29 free agents? I did not know that, Pherein.

I would love to see Moore in a Pats uni, and I think it's very interesting that you bring up the fact that a possible side deal was in place. I never really considered that to be honest. I do think we need a downfield weapon a lot more than a short to intermediate range guy though, someone like Moore provides a lot of what Welker does no? On top of that, we still have Edelman waiting in the wings, and on punt returns, as a slot guy. I'd be all about Moore, but I'd rather have a D.Henderson or someone like that. I don't know, I think this whole 'lack of a downfield threat' thing here is a bit played out and overrated. We still have Tate (18 yrds a catch ave), and Price (3rd rd pick) who are young, and need to develop. I'd actually be all about Steve Breaston at the right price, personally. I think he's young, fast, provides a downfield target, and would be a much cheaper option than a lot of the guys we are currently talking about.

Completely Off Topic: The one thing (selfishly) that I do not like about the Ingram pick for you, is that my Bush jersey will now be defunct, LOL. No way you guys are keeping him IMO. A great skillset who can offer big plays at times, but is EXTREMELY overpaid and overrated. (IMHO).

Hey supafly :)
lol, yea were a mess with free agents.
6 years or more experience: * LB Scott Shanle, * C Jonathan Goodwin, * FB Heath Evans, S Darren Sharper, DT Anthony Hargrove, DE/DT Jimmy Wilkerson, RB Julius Jones, RB Ladell Betts, LB Danny Clark, LB Kawika Mitchell, S Pierson Prioleau, S Matt Giordano.

5 years experience: * S Roman Harper, * WR Lance Moore, * TE David Thomas, OT Zach Strief, WR/KR Courtney Roby, CB Leigh Torrence.

4 years experience: * LT Jermon Bushrod, * DT Remi Ayodele, DE Jeff Charleston, LB Marvin Mitchell, S Usama Young, S Chris Reis, TE Tory Humphrey, RB DeShawn Wynn.

3 years experience: * G Carl Nicks, LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar, LB Anthony Waters.

Yeah, moore would have a good career there, fit perfectly, hope it never happens,lol. We are pretty sure some side deal happened or the Patriots are just being nice. They know our second-round pick in 2011 and first-round pick in 2012 will both be high, and everyone is wondering why they did it , knowing Ingrams possibilities. We are pretty sure it cost us more than what was on paper.
just trying to figure out who it cost us,lol. Maybe Goodwin, Moore, Strief, Nicks.
The side deals are a killer.

Yeah, moore is a carbon copy of Welker, but Welker is a tad better. Well than you want WR/KR Courtney Roby, then your get a return guy and WR, he no moss, but solid and our slot WR. Love Breaston, he would fit, he is really fast.

lololol, thats too funny, lol . Love that :) No Bush is not going anywhere, after the playoff performance last year we are not so crazy about him. He can lose you a game, like dallas last year, god , we won that game but he was a disaster, or he has some x factor and kills , like the cardinals last year.

I dont think payton going to allow him to go, he creates to many mismatches with LB's and frees up a WR targets, that what payton uses him for. He wants a pay cut to stay also, so keep the jersey and we are deeply flattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes