PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can You Say Dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats= Dynasty

Colts= One And Out!!!

Wilt finally won one too. Congrats.

One title means a dynasty? I hope you are joking. Please tell us you are that clueless about sports. Now you are two behind us

I hate you all so very much. I hate the Pats even more. Go die. We're the champs. Can you say dynasty?

I hate Peyton's protruding forehead. I hate Bill Polian's personality and threatening comments. Remember this yokel, we have 2 more than you. Now hurry on back to your little podunk town, the cows need a milkin'.

Patriots Superbowls 3, Colts Superbowls 1 Do the math,Einstein.Hurry,if your mother sees your up this late,you'll be grounded from the chess club for a month!

He's a Hoosier now. Happiness and security means more to Hoosiers than money.

The farm animals are waiting for you to get off the computer and celebrate with them.

Hope the sheep aren't jealous.

I hate you all so very much. I hate the Pats even more. Go die. We're the champs. Can you say dynasty?

This is almost immediately after your team won the superbowl and instead of happily celebrating, you're online spewing venom? What is wrong with you?

Thank you for sharing that. I'm glad that you were able to spell every word correctly. It must have taken an effort.

And, yes, I can say dynasty and it's not a term that is attached to one trophy. Come back in three or four years and try that line again.

Yes, we can say dynasty, after three recent Super Bowl Championships.

Sorry pal, you still have few years to go.

Sure I can. When you guys win THREE. That's just the first one big guy. :) Grats on finaly winning the bowl. Can't really say I haven't been expecting this. The NFC has been so weak the past few years it would have been embarassing if the Colts did anything but beat up the overrated Bears. The Colts-Bears game wasn't even close. The Pats had the lead with under 4 minutes to go. The AFCCG was the real Superbowl and we all know it.

Go back to cow tipping!

It's not cow tipping that the little in-bred hick likes to do, it's milking the bulls on daddy's farm that gets his motor going. Ain't that right, yokel? As far as I'm concerned, the Colts will always belong to Baltimore.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2007-01-10-baltimore_x.htm

The Irsays are a real classy bunch, rip a team with an extensive fanbase right out from underneath them. Not only that, but they relocate to the absolute worst part of the US, Indiancrapolis, where men are men, women are women, and cousins marry cousins.

Not only that, but they relocate to the absolute worst part of the US, Indiancrapolis, where men are men, women are women, and cousins marry cousins.
...... and sheep are scared!

Patriots Superbowls 3, Colts Superbowls 1 Do the math,Einstein.Hurry,if your mother sees your up this late,you'll be grounded from the chess club for a month!
Hey, I'm a member of several chess clubs and even serve as a chess trainer for the local high school championship team. Got a problem with that, bonehead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes