PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can You Say Dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...... and sheep are scared!

Damn right they are. What do you get when you line up 10 women from Indiana?

A full set of teeth.

His women is toothless, no job prospects that pay well, how in the hell is he going to heat his doublewide?

Attachments

• redneck furnace.jpg
    redneck furnace.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 120
Hey, I'm a member of several chess clubs and even serve as a chess trainer for the local high school championship team. Got a problem with that, bonehead?

No knock on you, and certainly no knock on chess, but I think he's referring to the curfew imposed, and the resulting loss of intellectual and emotional development that will surely ensue for this 'tard should he miss those chess meetings.

And as surely as night follows day, this kid will be at a total loss, and what will happen to him then?

We're all just concerned for his long-term safety and stability, that's all....

Last edited:
...says the fan whose team cannot handle the no huddle offense.

Says the fan of that whining scumbag Polian who does anything and everything he can to stack the cards against other teams in the league. Like piping in music, raising the temperature, insisting on a bye week for his team prior to playing the champs (2005). Complaining about other teams chucking the Colts WRs while the Colts O-line damn near rapes opposing D-linemen.

Yes, the Pats Defense couldn't handle the Colts No-Huddle after they'd been on the field for 30+ minutes and 60+ plays. That is more of the fault of the Pats OFFENSE. The offense that couldn't get the 2 1st downs it needed to run out the clock on Peyton and the Colts.

I hate you all so very much. I hate the Pats even more. Go die.
Where the hell are the mods on this message board? If this is not of definition of flame-baiting, then I don't know what is. Ban this troll and delete this thread!

Where the hell are the mods on this message board? If this is not of definition of flame-baiting, then I don't know what is. Ban this troll and delete this thread!
I think he's gone. He found his sour mash squeezins jug and killed off whatever brain cells he had left.

I PM'ed Ian 3 hours ago on this. Leaving it up so he can see it.

Sure Pats fans can say Dynasty.

Colts fans can't!

And there's the difference between us and you I guess. When we won (you can take your pick from any of the three championships), we were too busy appreciating the victory to troll message boards. Do you have any friends, you know, in real life? As to your question, yes, I can say dynasty. I've been saying it for five years. What's that have to do with you?

Dynasty-noun. A sports team that has several years of successful seasons and won three or more championships in a short period of time (i.e. the New England Patriots)

One-hit-wonder-adjective. Used to describe a team that has sacrificed long term success for immeadiate gain. Teams like this are usually in a state called "cap-hell" for several years in a row after and fall into obscurity. An example would be the Indianapolis Colts. With less than 5 million in cap space and 18 free agent to resign, along with their draft picks. After this year, the Colts will be lucky to get into the playoffs next year.

Ha ha ha.....beautiful post :) :) ;)

Hey guys, I hate to say this, but I think he's actually gone and laughing at us replying to his month-old comments. Don't cater to this little phucktard's emotional needs by responding anymore. We know what's up and who will and WILL NOT make the playoffs (and win it all!!!) next year!!! BTW, I actually think Freeney will look really good knocking Manning on his ass next year!!!

Hey guys, I hate to say this, but I think he's actually gone and laughing at us replying to his month-old comments. Don't cater to this little phucktard's emotional needs by responding anymore. We know what's up and who will and WILL NOT make the playoffs (and win it all!!!) next year!!! BTW, I actually think Freeney will look really good knocking Manning on his ass next year!!!

Freeney doesn't knock ANYONE on their ass. His SB numbers: 0 tackles, 0 assists, 0 sacks. O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D.

Save the "but..but..but... he draws double teams" excuse, Colts fans.

Last edited:
It's great that you figured out how to use the knee-high boots to stick the farm animals' rear legs in them. You can use a computer at the same time you're boinking a pig. Wow, your school systems coming along fine, cornsucka.

Dynasty means a PROLONGED period of CHAMPIONSHIPS. Pretend you've been there before, Cleetus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes