PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can You Say Dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread just goes to show how much Belichick and Brady are in the Colts fans heads. The last place I would be right after winning the Super Bowl is the loser of the AFCCG's message board. Thanks for stopping by and telling us how jealous you are of our three SB victories.

I hate you all so very much. I hate the Pats even more. Go die. We're the champs. Can you say dynasty?

Pathetic. Not only could they not spring for tickets to their first ever Superbowl, they don't know how to celebrate one of life's great gifts - especially considering their gift included the chance to beat a team with no QB - except by trolling a rival message board.

Things must be even worse than I thought in Indy, and not even cap wise.

Seems like the Colts fan has disappeared, kind of like his team next year.

Dynasty-noun. A sports team that has several years of successful seasons and won three or more championships in a short period of time (i.e. the New England Patriots)

One-hit-wonder-adjective. Used to describe a team that has sacrificed long term success for immeadiate gain. Teams like this are usually in a state called "cap-hell" for several years in a row after and fall into obscurity. An example would be the Indianapolis Colts. With less than 5 million in cap space and 18 free agent to resign, along with their draft picks. After this year, the Colts will be lucky to get into the playoffs next year.

Last edited:
Yes we can all say Dynasty. You cannot. Come back and talk if you win another.
No, two more. Nobody talks about the Broncos as a dynasty with their two SBs. It takes three or more. Dallas, SF, Pittsburgh, Green Bay and Cleveland (going way back). An occurrence of one is not even considered significant in statistics and probability theory. Like, if your car doesn't start once, you don't take it in for service. The second time, maybe, three, for sure. But, we'll give the Colts their one. And, as for the thread starter, enjoy your hangover tomorrow. :violent:

I hate the pats. I want to rub this in, cause it feels ohh so good when you're on the top.

Dynasty-noun. A sports team that has several years of successful seasons and won three or more championships in a short period of time (i.e. the New England Patriots)

One-hit-wonder-adjective. Used to describe a team that has sacrificed long term success for immeadiate gain. Teams like this are usually in a state called "cap-hell" for several years in a row after and fall into obscurity. An example would be the Indianapolis Colts. With less than 5 million in cap space and 18 free agent to resign, along with their draft picks. After this year, the Colts will be lucky to get into the playoffs next year.

I giggled uncontrollably when I read this. :rocker:

good luck next year when we get are 25 guys off IR

So you're going to watch film about the '04 season? That's the only way the Pats will be on top. hahahaha
It must feel good to troll around purposely making yourself look like an idiot. You guys finally didnt choke in the big game. Congrats, 'bout time!

YOU ARE OBSESSED. GO CELEBRATE YOU n00b.

HELLO, MCFLY?!?!?!? are you here because you dont know what to do after a Super Bowl win, and you want the most experienced fans of this generation to tell you???

Well here it is: GO FIND SOME COLTS FANS AND PARTY, STOP OBSESSING OVER THE PATRIOTS.

So you're going to watch film about the '04 season? That's the only way the Pats will be on top. hahahaha

Man I was just going to say something I shouldn't have about a certain coach's deceased son. You're not worth the trouble. I know that you know that the Colts are nothing special and we're going to be champs again, so that's all that needs to be said.

It must feel good to troll around purposely making yourself look like an idiot. You guys finally didnt choke in the big game. Congrats, 'bout time!

So you are admitting Brady choked this year?

Is that all you have to do is gloat on this board? It must be way past your bedtime. Go find your pajamas.
kh90749501.jpg

Originally posted by Hill-Billy
So you are admitting Brady choked this year?

No I think he was referring to Goober.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back