PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can You Say Dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We're asking you. You're the one saying the Colts will be back. You tell us.

Well we have the best offense ever for starters. They may tag Freeney, then give him a big contract later. Freeney wouldn't want to leave the turf in the dome. He'll be back one way or another.

Well we have the best offense ever for starters. They may tag Freeney, then give him a big contract later. Freeney wouldn't want to leave the turf in the dome. He'll be back one way or another.
You sure? Usually money means more than turf and a dome to players like Freeney.

Last edited:
I hate you all so very much. I hate the Pats even more. Go die. We're the champs. Can you say dynasty?

No but I can say another piece of excrement that needs to be flushed away...

You sure? Usually money means more than turf and a dome to players like Freeney.

He's a Hoosier now. Happiness and security means more to Hoosiers than money.

Listen ladies i had a nice time. I'm going to go celebrate by eating all the apple sause i can.

Yeah, that's why you have Vinateri on your team. If any other team offered him a cent more, that's where he would have gone. And that's also why Manning takes up a majority of your cap. Don't you wish you had the cap savvy that the pats have?

Yeah? Dont be so sure even if you do get Freeney then you problably wont be able to pickup any scraps, Cato June, any big free agents and maybe even not be able to sign your first round draft pick. :D

Have fun blocking Simon and McFarland with Mathis and Freeney on the outside. Damn we're becoming a dynasty.

I feel very sorry for you - you have Been a colts fan for life, you finally get to win a championship and you come into this group to try to insult is??

This is what you have been waiting your whole life for??

To come here and think we give a rats ass about you, your insults and your lame ass team??

What a classy example of the type of person from your one horse town you are!! You make Indy proud!

Oh wait, i think I get it - your really Bill Polian in drag - aren't you?

Yeah, that's why you have Vinateri on your team. If any other team offered him a cent more, that's where he would have gone. And that's also why Manning takes up a majority of your cap. Don't you wish you had the cap savvy that the pats have?

Maybe you guys would have won if you had a Law and Branch. And having two 1st round picks mean nothing if you draft a bust like Macarooni or whatever his name is.

We won the super bowl and pats fans are emotionally hurt. This is the best day of my life.
And ALL down hill from here....you classlless troll---WAY DOWN!! But only trolls like u show up when they the Dolts actuually do anything..otherwise you run and hide with mama....

Last edited:
yep you guys wont even make the playoffs next year just look at the Steelers you fate is sealed the Pats rule always and the return of the ONE REAL DYNASTY coming to a stadium in 2007!!!! PATRIOTS IN A CLASS BY IT'S SELF

Maybe you guys would have won if you had a Law and Branch. And having two 1st round picks mean nothing if you draft a bust like Macarooni or whatever his name is.
Why would we need Law when we had Samuel? Branch had a mediocore season for someone worth 6 million dollars. You may have gotten a great RB in Addai but its too bad you wont be able to sign your first round draft pick next year.

yep you guys wont even make the playoffs next year just look at the Steelers you fate is sealed the Pats rule always and the return of the ONE REAL DYNASTY coming to a stadium in 2007!!!! PATRIOTS IN A CLASS BY IT'S SELF

You mean like the Pats of 2002? Lol

Okay i'm gone for real this time

I feel very sorry for you - you have Been a colts fan for life, you finally get to win a championship and you come into this group to try to insult is??

This is what you have been waiting your whole life for??

To come here and think we give a rats ass about you, your insults and your lame ass team??

What a classy example of the type of person from your one horse town you are!! You make Indy proud!

Oh wait, i think I get it - your really Bill Polian in drag - aren't you?
:rofl: :rofl:

I'm pretty happy that Branch is gone, and Law was asking for more than Brady makes. Maroney got hurt towards the end of the year, he will be a great long term back. And doesn't it hurt, knowing that the ONLY way you can beat us is when we are in a rebuilding year and you have your best team yet?

Yes, any Patriot fan can say dynasty.

Any dolt fan can say; 1 and done (if that).

Phuck chops...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye