PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Burning Welker's jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he re-signs in 2015 with the Pats? These people would hate to re-buy the jersey.

This just in. Gisele seen today at Foxboro burning Wes' jersey, wearing a pointed broad brimmed black hat and cackling..

I would think she'd be burning a BB or Josh McD hoodie before her Welker jersey...

That seems... extremely excessive. Welker is by all accounts a good dude, no reason to have any ill will towards him. He gave the Pats a chance to match a reasonable contract, and they chose not to. They moved on before he did.

Anyone burning Welker's jersey is not a real fan.

Anyone burning WElker's jersey is a complete freaking idiot and should be banned from ever watching, talking, or thinking about football.

Anyone burning Welker's jersey is not a real fan.

Anyone burning WElker's jersey is a complete freaking idiot and should be banned from ever watching, talking, or thinking about football.

You do realize that "fan" stands for "fanatic" so, in actuality, it is quite reasonable to expect a fanatic to get quite worked up and do something drastic like burn an ex-player's jersey. Just sayin.

You do realize that "fan" stands for "fanatic" so, in actuality, it is quite reasonable to expect a fanatic to get quite worked up and do something drastic like burn an ex-player's jersey. Just sayin.

Fan does not literally mean fanatic/idiot/mental midget, no.

Fan means you root for a team. Anyone burning WElker's jersey is an idiot looking for attention who doesn't understand football and I am embarrassed for being a part of the same fanbase as them. I'm not sure you can even qualify them as fans. Just idiots who follow the team.

Keep it around a few years then take a pic of you wearing it and send it off to straight cash homey.net one of my favorite sights.

Straight Cash Homey Dot Net

I won't boo Wes when he comes to visit, but I won't cheer him either. Damn, it'll be hard seeing him in a Broncos jersey. :mad:

To me it's not any harder to see him in a Broncos jersey then it was to see Adam Vinatieri in a Colts jersey, Deion Branch in a Seahawks jersey,Ty Law in a Chiefs jersey,Willie McGinest in a Browns jersey or Asante Samuel in an Eagles jersey ect:

To me it's not any harder to see him in a Broncos jersey then it was to see Adam Vinatieri in a Colts jersey, Deion Branch in a Seahawks jersey,Ty Law in a Chiefs jersey,Willie McGinest in a Browns jersey or Asante Samuel in an Eagles jersey ect:

Seymour in a Raiders jersey was the one that really got me, but all in all, there are only a few players across all sports that it would really weird me out to see in another jersey. Pretty much just Brady, Wilfork and Pierce, at this point. Maybe Papi too.

Not shocking, I seen drunking fools burning ray bourque jersey.

I'll boo him at the game. I am a Patriots fan, not a Welker fan. How many SBs has he helped the Patriots win? Exactly, no need to celebrate a guy who only played here 6 years and brought nothin.

Ignorance at its finest. I'm sure you will boo Brady when he retires as well.

Here as well.

Way to keep it all in perspective. I guess Tom Brady can expect the same from these nitwits if he gets released one day and ever signs with another team.

Ignorance at its finest. I'm sure you will boo Brady when he retires as well.

Brady won 3 Superbowls here, besides, why boo him when he retires? He won't be playing against the patriots.

Trying to equate Welker with Brady is an exercise in foolishness.

So all Pittsburgh Steelers work in steel factories? Cool.

How about humans start taking responsibility for their actions instead of hiding their idiocy behind "well, I'm called a fanatic, so I can be expected to do this kind of thing".

People who do that are simply idiots who have no life. Even if it was the jersey of a hated opposing player. Believe me, the only one losing out on anything if you were to burn a Terrell Suggs jersey is YOU for shelling out the dough to get it. He, in fact, got a share of the purchase. Grow up and get a life.

Last edited:
So all Pittsburgh Steelers work in steel factories? Cool.

How about humans start taking responsibility for their actions instead of hiding their idiocy behind "well, I'm called a fanatic, so I can be expected to do this kind of thing".

People who do that are simply idiots who have no life. Even if it was the jersey of a hated opposing player. Believe me, the only one losing out on anything if you were to burn a Terrell Suggs jersey is YOU for shelling out the dough to get it. He, in fact, got a share of the purchase. Grow up and get a life.

I am not much for buying any player's jersey, but you see, that is just me. I ain't going to judge harmless nonsense that fans do. You can be the moral police in this case, I prefer to live and let live.

No animals were harmed in the burning of any welker shirts, as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes