PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos sign Aqib Talib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talib has left us cold twice when we needed him most...hopefully he will do the same to Fivehead

Ward is WAAAAYY overrated

aqib-talib-boss-face-smoking-cigar-570x339.png

gonna miss the crazy bastid

Broncos sign Talib

I don't think he's worth that much because of how often he's been injured. Hope to see Revis soon, please.

So all good corners gone, all the pash rushers pretty much or almost all gone. Man day 1 had all the legit players gone in a hurry.

Broncos know they have a tight window with Manning, so they are mortgaging the future to win it all right now.

I wish Belichick wasn't too pig headed to take the same strategy.

The Broncos are actually a reason why mortgaging the future based on your quarterback doesn't make any sense. No one could have predicted in 2011-2012 when they were a rebuilding team riding Tim Tebow that they'd be a veteran contender team two years later.

Wow!

Ok now here's one more reason that we really should push for Steve Smith if we get a chance. At least when we face them again, we can be pretty sure Talib won't be much of a factor against him.

PS: Say hi to Welker.

Honestly... I know this is just a reaction to the 1st day. But hearing constant news of Edelman to leave, Talib now singing with our biggest division rival. They also get Ward and Ware is there in talks.

Just very frustrating to hear is all i will say. Not the end of the world, the pats still have a good roster... just... very frustrating.

Denver is not in our division.

Are you ******* kidding me. This is embarrassing.

JOHN ELWAY you are the ******* man. I applaud you. Bill stop being so cheap and man up and sign Revis. Denver just stole our manhood and embarrassed us.

Verner is a Buc.

Yes. I hadn't been following along closely since about 6pm. Saw that just now and edited my post. Revis or bust!

sheldon-throwing-papers-gif.gif

Revis or bust now then!

It's on now.

Bill better make something happen. He should be embarrassed of the Broncos taking our top guys 2 years in a row.

Cut Wilfork (gotta do it), go get Revis, and let this thing begin Bill.

Are you ******* kidding me. This is embarrassing.

JOHN ELWAY you are the ******* man. I applaud you. Bill stop being so cheap and man up and sign Revis. Denver just stole our manhood and embarrassed us.

You would pay Talib that much?

BB come on man.... I'm pissed. So pissed

for that price? Ya they can have him...overpaid with a bad hip

Tough blow, losing a shutdown corner to the conference rival, but agree for that price it was seemingly obvious New England was priced out...

Denver is really stocking up for one more run at a Super Bowl with Manning...
Sure wish we would do the same....

but don't worry, folks, we'll have plenty of cap room available when Chase Rettig is under center in Foxboro.

They paid HOW much?! Wow. I'm delighted at that news, they'll be in cap hell soon enough.

If we don't get Revis we're ****ed. Another abysmal FA period.

And you KNOW Talib is all of a sudden going to be an ironman and play every single game over that entire contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft