PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots sign TE Fred Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many... TEs...

Funny how a couple years ago there was such mass hysteria to draft/sign all available TEs. Now they're loaded at TE. Too bad this year there's mass hysteria to draft/sign all available CBs. They do need CB help, just sayin'.

Too funny!

Remember a couple years ago when we had Gronk, Hernandez, Ballard and Crumpler.
There were threads here about our richness at TE and how we'd trade one for a day 2 pick.
Then reality and injuries took their toll.

Chandler
Davis
Wright

All receiving tight ends who are poor blockers. Davis is the best of the bunch, but OHOH and Gronk are still the only TEs on the roster who can block.

It is a really good idea to have a 2nd TE that can block. Hooman seems likely to make the 53 yet again.

I believe that Wright and Davis have little chance of making the 53.

It is a really good idea to have a 2nd TE that can block. Hooman seems likely to make the 53 yet again.

I believe that Wright and Davis have little chance of making the 53.

Develin is essentially a blocking TE in our offense. We could keep 4 te's. Don't have too though. Especially, if we keep Develin.

IMO there will be 4 TEs on the team this year. I think McDaniels is looking to go heavy with a 2-TE offense with Gronk and Chandler which they will need a #3 receiving TE, which Hoomanawaui really doesn't offer.

Think this is a Davis/Wright battle for that spot.

Derby they will try to get on the PS and hope to develop him more and come in possibly in 2016

It is a really good idea to have a 2nd TE that can block. Hooman seems likely to make the 53 yet again...

Except that HooHah…can't really block either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back