PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady vs Manning Debate to end this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
indycolts685, you can spin it however you want, but you're a troll. and if you were a pats fan on an indy board, you would have been banned by now.

why should I have to handle ANYTHING posted by you, you insufferably arrogant little know-it-all? your "opinion" has proven to be nothing more than regurgitated Indy troll material, the ilk of which has been beaten to death by YOU and your ill begotten fanbase on this board all season. We play the Giants Saturday...quarterbacked by ELI MANNING....what Peyton Manning's stats are or how much he has affected your life is IRRELEVANT on a Patriots board..unless it's a Patriots/Indy week...last time I checked it's Giants week...do you have ANYTHING...ANY INSIGHT whatsoever..into the current Pats/Giants match-up? Without breaking out the pantheon of Peyton versus Brady dead horses you've become famous for?

indycolts685, you can spin it however you want, but you're a troll. and if you were a pats fan on an indy board, you would have been banned by now.

Get banned for having a decent conversation and having Joker butt in and start his name calling an insults without any provocation from me at all? Truth is you and joker can't handle an opinion thats not positive about the Pats. The Pats fans that hang out on Indystar are pretty good fans and they offer different opinions that most of us appreciate. heaven forbid anybody from a different fan base try to voice a different opinion thats not brady ball washing.

why should I have to handle ANYTHING posted by you, you insufferably arrogant little know-it-all? your "opinion" has proven to be nothing more than regurgitated Indy troll material, the ilk of which has been beaten to death by YOU and your ill begotten fanbase on this board all season. We play the Giants Saturday...quarterbacked by ELI MANNING....what Peyton Manning's stats are or how much he has affected your life is IRRELEVANT on a Patriots board..unless it's a Patriots/Indy week...last time I checked it's Giants week...do you have ANYTHING...ANY INSIGHT whatsoever..into the current Pats/Giants match-up? Without breaking out the pantheon of Peyton versus Brady dead horses you've become famous for?

do you need a tissue? can't handle a little difference of opinion? I will make sure I send you a box of tissues...Oh FYI I didn't start this thread

Just in case you missed it, the title to this thread is "Brady vs Manning Debate to end this year?" So its appropriate for me to post in this thread, like I said before don't like it too effing bad..

Last edited:
Peyton all day everday! Brady, to me, is just a pretty boy who plays under Bill.

One game to win...I take Tom Brady any day of the week. I'll even let Dungy draw up the x's and o's. Just make sure he has Marvin Harrison, Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne and all the other top talent Pay-a-ton has always had.

Last edited:
I couldn't have said it better myself, Brady and Manning are in a class by themselves, I can't think of any other qb that even comes close.

Yeah Joker this is a real Troll post isn't it?

Pats fans that hang out on Indystar are pretty good fans and they offer different opinions that most of us appreciate.

well then....CYA

He sure did his best to throw a game-ending pick that was overturned due to quite literally one of the worst calls in NFL history.
The weird thing is, had it been the Pats who were involved, certainly several would have broken the play down, frame by frame, and come up with reasons why it was the correct call. Me? I thought it was a bad call, but, it might just be a bad rule. caught, rolled, as he gets up to make his "football move", his knee pops the ball out. This, by rule (at the time), is incomplete.

Come on.... be honest. If New England doesn't turn into a M.A.S.H. unit in the second half of the AFCCG, Manning would have solidified himself as the greatest individual post-season choke artist in NFL history.

MASH unit is overrated. I keep seeing where this and that guy were out, yet, they were still in the box score in the 4th quarter. Know what else? Last season, Gaffney couldn't hold anyone's jock, next season, some think he'll be your number 2. Anyway, I guess if NE and Brady hadn't won those Titles, they wouldn't be Champions:confused: Fact is, Manning has been able to post some pretty impressive post season numbers. Dismal ones too. In the end, he was pretty instrumental in orchestrating the greatest comeback in CG history against arguably one of the best coaches ever to don a hoodie. That's something no words will ever take away from PM and the Colts.

MASH unit is overrated. I keep seeing where this and that guy were out, yet, they were still in the box score in the 4th quarter. Know what else? Last season, Gaffney couldn't hold anyone's jock, next season, some think he'll be your number 2. Anyway, I guess if NE and Brady hadn't won those Titles, they wouldn't be Champions:confused: Fact is, Manning has been able to post some pretty impressive post season numbers. Dismal ones too. In the end, he was pretty instrumental in orchestrating the greatest comeback in CG history against arguably one of the best coaches ever to don a hoodie. That's something no words will ever take away from PM and the Colts.

What numbers of Manning's post season stats are impressive?

Eric Alexander led the team in tackles for a reason. Feel free to check out his history to see how many games he's ever started in the NFL. M.A.S.H. unit is entirely appropriate.

If tom brady leads the patriots to an undefeated regular season(break manning single season touchdown record and help Randy Moss break the most touchdown record for a WR) and also win the superbowl. Will those things be used to cement Brady as the best QB ever and better than peyton manning.
What? You're expecting fans or players to declare TB the outright winner? Best QB of all time hands down?

Heheh, that's not gonna happen. What will happen is that NE fans will continue to cultivate more disdain for the the world around them.

What numbers of Manning's post season stats are impressive?
Perfect rating versus Donks or Chiefs, can't remember which. Both games were pretty awesome. Look, post season disappointments are well documented, but he doesn't win them by himself and doesn't lose them by himself.

Perfect rating versus Donks or Chiefs, can't remember which. Both games were pretty awesome. Look, post season disappointments are well documented, but he doesn't win them by himself and doesn't lose them by himself.
What a cop out. Although, no surprise here.

Hey man, just trying to be civil and keep it clean. Can't get sucked into any name calling game, know what I mean?
I'm not looking for name calling, I'm looking for specifics that back up your argument. It appears you have none.

I'm not looking for name calling, I'm looking for specifics that back up your argument. It appears you have none.
What's the arguement? The other poster wanted specifics on Manning Playoff Stats. He had a perfect rating V. Denver or KC, can't remember which. Both games were pretty awesome performances. But, IIRC, because the Colts won them, they were not considered big games:D If you want more "specifics" about his playoff performances, you could probably look them up yourself. A SB win is pretty nice too.

What's the arguement? The other poster wanted specifics on Manning Playoff Stats. He had a perfect rating V. Denver or KC, can't remember which. Both games were pretty awesome performances. But, IIRC, because the Colts won them, they were not considered big games:D If you want more "specifics" about his playoff performances, you could probably look them up yourself. A SB win is pretty nice too.

You my as well go bang your head up against a brick wall because 95% of the people on this forum won't recognize anything good by anybody other then Pats players, Manning could lead the Colts to 5 straight 16-0 seasons and 5 superbowl wins in a row and they would still say its not that big of deal.

Her 'ya go:

Peyton Manning's very average playoff #'s, (I looked up his, why don't you look up Brady's to truly gain an appreciation of a real QB that can perform when it matters!)

Post-season

* 437 passes attempted
* 265 passes completed
* 3,248 passing yards
* 17 passing touchdowns
* 14 passes intercepted
* 6-6 post-season record
* 31.2 passes attempted per interception

These numbers pale woefully in comparison to our #12. Enjoy that SB win of yours as it becomes a distant memory come February

I have something to add.

both quarterbacks are suddenly free agents. Colts get first pick.

70% of colts fans choose brady (and you'll lie and disagree, but in your heart of hearts you know I'm right).

100% of patriots fans choose brady. Not one vote for Manning. Not One.

yes, that was a scientific polling sample. My paper is in peer review as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back