PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady left off NFL Promo for Super Bowl 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify, there is NO EVIDENCE that that the Patriots violated any NFL rules

Actually, that's still too weak. For no reason, a lot of evidence was gathered in an attempt to prove that the Patriots broke NFL rules. The evidence shows that no rules were broken.

The Patriots are THE ONLY NFL TEAM TO HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO NOT BE ALTERING FOOTBALLS TO THEIR BENEFIT. (At least for one game.)

This is like when my mother went in for an MRI because of ongoing headaches, and they wanted to rule out a brain tumor. It was negative. At dinner that night, she looked at us all and said, "Well, I'm the only one here who knows she doesn't have a brain tumor."

Fixed it for you. :)

I don't think a choker should be in a pic with those multiple Superbowl Winning QB's.

Yeah that's where "possibly" enters in. I'm just using the argument that Peyton is going to hold just about every major passing record when he's done. Aikman's stats are pedestrian by comparison and played on a loaded team, probably more loaded than Peyton's squads.

That would be of Interest. Do you actually have Links to these quotes from "multiple League Executives?"

back when mcd was in denver pash was quoted as saying the patriots have been cheating for years

That would mean "f.ck the Patriots.". ?

Yes F*ck the Patriots, F*ck bend over Bob, F*ck the NFL*, F*ck the group of the corrupt 32. I'm here for Bill Belichick's football team! Why hasn't Ian changed the URL for the site yet? Billbelichickfootballteamfans.com or BBfootballteamfans.com.

Evidence = proof....:D
Not to debate the matter with you, but there is a difference. As an example, there is evidence that God exists but no proof.
The NFL couldn't establish any evidence against TB (and a non relavent text from last May is not evidence).

Not to debate the matter with you, but there is a difference. As an example, there is evidence that God exists but no proof.
The NFL couldn't establish any evidence against TB (and a non relavent text from last May is not evidence).

You're splitting hairs on a discussion board....I honestly couldn't care any less about the distinction between proof and evidence. We're not discussing really important issues like world peace here Sfpat.

Hey, there's actually a GAME Thursday night! Just remember, it's a "game" not an important world event.

You're splitting hairs on a discussion board....I honestly couldn't care any less about the distinction between proof and evidence. We're not discussing really important issues like world peace here Sfpat.

Hey, there's actually a GAME Thursday night! Just remember, it's a "game" not an important world event.
Not to split hairs or belabor the point, but the distinction between evidence and proof has merits. I can believe in God because of the evidence. I don't need proof. Unfortunately, Deflategate has lingered without evidence or proof (and thus ends my posting on this topic).

Yeah, I think the distinction is actually a pretty big one….proof is always evidence but evidence isn't always proof. Evidence can be lousy.

Yes F*ck the Patriots, F*ck bend over Bob, F*ck the NFL*, F*ck the group of the corrupt 32. I'm here for Bill Belichick's football team! Why hasn't Ian changed the URL for the site yet? Billbelichickfootballteamfans.com or BBfootballteamfans.com.

As much as Kraft's capitulation pissed me off it won't affect my support for the team. There's no doubt the league office and the other 31 hate the Patriots and will do whatever they can to try and try and bring them down I don't see how joining them does anything other than providing support for them?

As much as Kraft's capitulation pissed me off it won't affect my support for the team. There's no doubt the league office and the other 31 hate the Patriots and will do whatever they can to try and try and bring them down I don't see how joining them does anything other than providing support for them?

Yep. Which is why there will be a massive movement by the NFL and the other 31 owners to re-instate the Patriots draft picks and reimbursement of the $1m that will be akin to the enormous amount of outrage and support behind the reduction of speed limits because too many chipmunks and squirrels are being killed on a daily basis all over this country.

Where is the outrage?

it's not a theory --- I just linked the guy

Yes, we remember that there's one passionate Jet fan doing social media for them. But the reminder is useful. Thanks.

I suspect the principle also applies more broadly.

Actually, that's still too weak. For no reason, a lot of evidence was gathered in an attempt to prove that the Patriots broke NFL rules. The evidence shows that no rules were broken.

The Patriots are THE ONLY NFL TEAM TO HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO NOT BE ALTERING FOOTBALLS TO THEIR BENEFIT. (At least for one game.)

That is incorrect.

This is exactly the point I've been making for months now. I tell people "You can not have an opinion that the Patriots or Brady "did something" if there is no proof the balls violated any rules"...

That is incorrect.

To clarify, there is NO EVIDENCE that that the Patriots violated any NFL rules

That is also incorrect.

Come on, people... Let's get this stuff right. It's stupid to get the obvious wrong when you're bagging on the NFL for doing the same thing.

Last edited:
The balls absolutely violated the rules. Its WHY and HOW they violated them that is the issue. Plus the issue that the other teams balls also violated these rules.

via reddit

BillsZoidberg22 28 points 4 hours ago

The guy who runs the nfl social media, is a jets fan. @duanefromnj. Duane munn. Can't call him out though, because wesseling will block you.

You know you have a sad and pathetic football team when the media has to fight your battles for you.

I kind of like the NFL looking like spoiled losers in the National spot lite. It really shows their true colors for everyone to see and it only serves the Patriots interests. It's becoming evident to even some haters now that Goodell and his chronies have an ax to grind. I hope they keep it up and tarnish their own image even more.

COQ_c_sUkAA3Abk.jpg

That's nice. I would replace Aikman with Johnny Unitas.

That's nice. I would replace Aikman with Johnny Unitas.

While a superior player than Aikman, Johnny U has never won a Super Bowl.

EDIT: Johnny U has but did not finish SB V

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk