PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady left off NFL Promo for Super Bowl 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't worry about it because the league has had it in for them for years and they always overcome it. I have never seen a franchise that could tune out distractions, stay focused on the job in front of them, and just keep on winning the way this one does. I have no doubt that the Clete Blakemen's and Ed Hochuli's will try to screw them but they will still find a way to overcome it.

I'm looking forward to Lombardi #5. F.ck Roger Goodell and F.ck the 31. TB12 GOAT

Still waiting for someone to convince me why I should believe NE games this year (and beyond) will be refereed fairly.

And yes, the NFL won't be so stupid as to outright tell the ref to cheat (though you never know), but all they have to do is have their toady Blandino (or whoever grades the refs) downgrade correct close calls for NE, upgrade incorrect close calls against NE, and the refs will get the message.
Stop whining paranoia...what are you going to do, watch every game worrying about the referees?

I am SO FU.CKING SICK of this "woe is me we won't be given a fair shake this year." Off the field sure, theres stuff that the NFL that will be dirty and underhanded. Not on the field. The refs are not in the NFL's pockets, in fact they kind of had a big fight with them a few years back if you can recall.
I feel bad for your level of naivete. You probably just take anything any national media outlet gives you at face value too.

Corruption and bias exists all over the world because it's full of humans and human nature. I already said you won't see any glaring monumental unfair calls on national television. But to think that the NFL won't use all tools at its disposal to needle Brady/Patriots or even influence or direct the flow of games or situations, is in fact naive.

Remember, we already have multiple league executives, employees and owners who have stated that The Patriots get away with too much in their estimation and that this was supposed to be their come upance.

This whole process was never pursued by the league to be fair, so why would they play it fair now?

I feel bad for your level of naivete. You probably just take anything any national media outlet gives you at face value too.

Corruption and bias exists all over the world because it's full of humans and human nature. I already said you won't see any glaring monumental unfair calls on national television. But to think that the NFL won't use all tools at its disposal to needle Brady/Patriots or even influence or direct the flow of games or situations, is in fact naive.

Remember, we already have multiple league executives, employees and owners who have stated that The Patriots get away with too much in their estimation and that this was supposed to be their come upance.

This whole process was never pursued by the league to be fair, so why would they play it fair now?

They did pretty much everything they could to try and keep them from winning #4 and it didn't work. The Patriots will be ready for anything the league tries to throw at them. Patriot fans should stop crying and raise both middle fingers high and proud. F.ck em all.

I LOVE how everything the league puts out is under the microscope now. I'm glad everyone is shining a light on the league office. I just wish I was there to see the ****roaches scatter.

Still waiting for someone to convince me why I should believe NE games this year (and beyond) will be refereed fairly.

You presume that anyone could be bothered trying to convince you.
spock.gif

The reasons are beyond obvious, but if you want to consume yourself in Paranoia, be my guest!!
jester.gif

As much as I'd like to, I can't celebrate this type of humor as a victory, because it convicts Brady and the Pats of something that didn't happen in the first place, the deflation of footballs. I hate that this assumption that something happened remains as the dominant public opinion.

This is exactly the point I've been making for months now. I tell people "You can not have an opinion that the Patriots or Brady "did something" if there is no proof the balls violated any rules".

To date, there is NO PROOF the Patriots footballs violated any NFL rules.

The NFL has acted like a petulant child throughout the entire saga. From "11 of 12 footballs were 2 pounds under inflated", to Vincent's Namath/integrity tweet, to the Luck/PSI thing, and now this.

Hard to believe that these are highly paid grownups running the league

This is exactly the point I've been making for months now. I tell people "You can not have an opinion that the Patriots or Brady "did something" if there is no proof the balls violated any rules".

To date, there is NO PROOF the Patriots footballs violated any NFL rules.
To clarify, there is NO EVIDENCE that that the Patriots violated any NFL rules

That would be of Interest. Do you actually have Links to these quotes from "multiple League Executives?"

I suspect that if something like that started happening, there would be someone ready to expose it. Consequently, it's probably to big a risk for them, because if it DID get exposed, it would be the death of the NFL.
Agree, But lets hope they try. And where is the investigation into the deeds leading to "Defamegate"? Maybe Kraft should throw some money towards that instead of cowering to the MFL with 1mm fines. Hire a PI to look into it. Of course we know he wont

That would be of Interest. Do you actually have Links to these quotes from "multiple League Executives?"
I don't off hand as it was mentioned it a couple articles I read over the past month. I'll try to look. It was all mentioned under the safety of "anonymity" though of course.

That's the obvious theory.

I'm guessing the NFL saves a few bucks by hiring people who will accept a few bucks less on salary because they're passionate football fans. Well, a passionate football fan who lives around NYC has a reasonable chance of being a Jets fan ...

it's not a theory --- I just linked the guy

Lol none of the guys from the NFL's tweet belong in this picture except possibly Peyton. Aikman's presence is highly questionable. I've read several strong arguments for him not deserving HOF status. Check his stats sometime, they are pretty unremarkable. Man was truly blessed to be surrounded by all-pro HOFers, plus he's a Brady-hater so **** him.

I don't worry about it because the league has had it in for them for years and they always overcome it. I have never seen a franchise that could tune out distractions, stay focused on the job in front of them, and just keep on winning the way this one does. I have no doubt that the Clete Blakemen's and Ed Hochuli's will try to screw them but they will still find a way to overcome it.

I'm looking forward to Lombardi #5. F.ck Roger Goodell and F.ck the 32. TB12 GOAT

Fixed it for you. :)

Lol none of the guys from the NFL's tweet belong in this picture except possibly Peyton. Aikman's presence is highly questionable. I've read several strong arguments for him not deserving HOF status. Check his stats sometime, they are pretty unremarkable. Man was truly blessed to be surrounded by all-pro HOFers, plus he's a Brady-hater so **** him.

I don't think a choker should be in a pic with those multiple Superbowl Winning QB's.

Does Brady want any support from the guy who pretended to take a dump after scoring a touchdown in the Super Bowl?
If a guy likes that has the higher ground over the NFL front office, well there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3