PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady: Bruschi has "no clue".....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I know he's an analyst, I said if he were any OTHER analyist and didn't have ties to the Patriots like he does, then its like whatevs.

But his words mean more to that team because of who he is and what hes done here.

He doesn't have ties to the patriots anymore. Thats the point Brady was making.

I know that.

Physically he doesn't but we all know that some people on here is siding with what Bruschi did. Mentally, not so sure. If that were true, then people wouldn't be treating this like he is still in the locker room.

As I stated before, let BB and the offense take care of Ocho and anyone else thats playing for the team currently.

I do believe he still has some ties to the Patriots.

They just aren't as strong as his ties to the marketing department at the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network.

His teammate isn't Tom Brady anymore. It is Gregg Easterbrooke.

Last edited:
Lol wrong.

Bruschi blew this thing up wayyyy more than it really is. You really can't see what he did here? He's media now, not a Patriot.

No.

I simply dont see anything Tedy said as a big deal. The man is entitled to his opinion. I see this as a form of censorship. If you don't like the man's opinion , turn off the radio. Stop discussing it on forums. WE made this mogul into a mountain and are continuing to do so. Perhaps it is just human nature.

No.

I simply dont see anything Tedy said as a big deal. The man is entitled to his opinion. I see this as a form of censorship. If you don't like the man's opinion , turn off the radio. Stop discussing it on forums. WE made this mogul into a mountain and are continuing to do so. Perhaps it is just human nature.

Selective opinion based on ratings?

As was pointed out before, Bodden has been tweeting circles around Ochocinco, including expressly saying he was (gasp!) playing hooky from watching film on the Chargers to watch the NFL Network documentary on the "homie" which he tweeted would probably get him in trouble with said "homie".

Bruschi says nothing about that. Cat got your tongue, Tedy? Or just that Bodden doesn't have the "it" factor for the marketing department (even though he is a more important player to the Patriots).

Compare that to the day after "wow" tweet from Ochocinco?

Please, enough with the 'it's his honest opinion' crap. Bruschi is selling soap for the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network.

Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want to believe it is his honest opinion and he was deeply bothered by Ocho's tweet, then believe whatever you'd like. Bruschi is now just a professional wrestler. I had believed he was better than that.

Last edited:
When I heard Tedy give this speech live, it was 10 seconds after hearing the tweet content. It was an honest opinion, there is no denying that. It may not be your opinion, in which case it would be wise of you to not feed the media machine that you allude to and instead of ranting about it, shut off your radio.

It is like people that insist on posting over and over on threads they think are stupid. If you don't like the thread content, isn't it wiser to let the thread drop?

By Week 10, the rest of the NFL will know that we have been playing rope-a dope with Ocho...

They will plan for two TE's and then we will come out 4 wide. Ocho, Branch, Welker and Price.
BB will unleash OCHO on RR and Jests :rocker:

When I heard Tedy give this speech live, it was 10 seconds after hearing the tweet content. It was an honest opinion, there is no denying that. It may not be your opinion, in which case it would be wise of you to not feed the media machine that you allude to and instead of ranting about it, shut off your radio.

It is like people that insist on posting over and over on threads they think are stupid. If you don't like the thread content, isn't it wiser to let the thread drop?

I have every right to state my HONEST (unlike the ESPN employee's) opinion .

My aim isn't to put ESPN or Bruschi out of business by denying them clicks or ratings. I reserve the right to call B.S. on them just as they have the right to call out Ochocinco. One of us is doing it honestly as an opinion, the other is choosing which opinion to market for maximum profit.

Last edited:
BB will unleash OCHO on RR and Jests :rocker:

I hope not. I like the 2 TE's and Branch/Welker with Ocho filling in from time to time. It works pretty well.

I don't think the thread is "stupid" at all.

The thread is very interesting.

My aim isn't to put ESPN or Bruschi out of business by denying them clicks or ratings. I reserve the right to call B.S. on them just as they have the right to call out Ochocinco . One of us is doing it honestly as an opinion, the other is choosing which opinion to market for maximum profit.

My point is by reacting to ratings stuff you are reinforcing the sensationalism and adding to it. But I don't really care to argue the point further, I think I've been clear enough.

And I wasn't in any way referring to thus thread when talking about letting threads drop. That was more a general comment.

My point is by reacting to ratings stuff you are reinforcing the sensationalism and adding to it. But I don't really care to argue the point further, I think I've been clear enough.

And I wasn't in any way referring to thus thread when talking about letting threads drop. That was more a general comment.

Are you advocating we all just stay silent when we see someone tell a large audience misinformation simply based on ratings effect?

Bruschi knew better. He went with the tactic for ratings appeal. It's the same reason why he knowingly isn't saying a word about Bodden's tweets. That's something Skip ("Which Side Should I Take Today") Bayliss would do on Cold Pizza.

Sorry. BS is BS.

Are you advocating we all just stay silent when we see someone tell a large audience misinformation simply based on ratings effect?

Bruschi knew better. He went with the tactic for ratings appeal. It's the same reason why he knowingly isn't saying a word about Bodden's tweets. That's something Skip ("Which Side Should I Take Today") Bayliss would do on Cold Pizza.

Sorry. BS is BS.

Exactly.

I guess he forgot what the patriot way is huh?

Sorry. BS is BS.

It wasn't misinformation. It was one man's opinion. And you gave him the ratings appeal he was looking for. Good work.

There are other ways to express your displeasure. A direct letter works quite well. You chose a poor path.

Last edited:
....about what goes on within this Patriot team. :D
Or to translate..."Tedy, shut the f&#@ up."
Love TB's loyalty to his actual teammates.
But.. but.. Tedy Bruschi used to be a Patriot! And he knows everything that's going on in that lockerroom right now! Even though he's a member of the media and gets paid to enflame situations! Tedy is God! How dare anybody doubt him?!?!

(Or, at least, that's what the Bruschi apologists want you to believe)

It wasn't misinformation. It was one man's opinion. And you gave him the ratings appeal he was looking for. Good work.

There are other ways to express your displeasure. A direct letter works quite well. You chose a poor path.

A direct letter??????

Are you living in 1949???? :D :D :D

A direct letter??????

Are you living in 1949???? :D :D :D

Personally, I prefer to transmit my missives via telegraph, or carrier pigeon. ;)

Last edited:
Personally, I prefer to transmit my missives via telegraph, or carrier pigeon. ;)

BTW, back in the day, carrier pigeons WERE the original tweet!

I'd hang out with someone who does any of the above over someone who (especially a guy) who "Tweets" his messages.

Love watching dopes hanging out at the bar all looking at their smart phones and texting...barely even hold real live conversation with each other...wtf happened?

Last edited:

Man, when the post office goes bankrupt you're going to have a long way to walk to get your direct letters in the boonies!

Nonsense. As has been pointed out, other players have said similar things. This was Bruschi being an idiot.

Really?

If true i must have missed the Patriot players talking about how awesome the team is after games. But since you claim they do then you will have no problem linking to the quotes or clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye