PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady: Bruschi has "no clue".....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting point, Ivan, and could be a valid one except for three things:

1) Ochocinco never used the word "we" in his tweet. He was admiring others.

2) He never intimated that this was what the team would be repeating the rest of the season

and

3) Bruschi - You wanna to change the rules? - version 2 - YouTube

I realize he was trying to compliment his teammates but that still misses the fact that he is a part of this team and they don't look at games as how awesome they were they look to the next game to be better. Ocho had the same take when he was a bengal talking about how good they were and how they were a better team than NE, and they still didn't get it after losing to them yet again, instead they were shocked they were beaten by an inferior team. Ocho needs to get rid of the "we're awesome" mindset to be on the right page.

Go Tom! :D

I realize he was trying to compliment his teammates but that still misses the fact that he is a part of this team and they don't look at games as how awesome they were they look to the next game to be better. Ocho had the same take when he was a bengal talking about how good they were and how they were a better team than NE, and they still didn't get it after losing to them yet again, instead they were shocked they were beaten by an inferior team. Ocho needs to get rid of the "we're awesome" mindset to be on the right page.

Nonsense. As has been pointed out, other players have said similar things. This was Bruschi being an idiot.

As I said last week when this whole thing first blew up, as long as Belichick and Brady are OK with 85, I'm OK with 85.

Take a look at yesterday's performance. Did Tedy's comments have a negative impact? Clearly not.

Tedy did what he does. TFB did what he does. And Ocho will do what he does. No harm, no foul.

Interesting point, Ivan, and could be a valid one except for three things:

1) Ochocinco never used the word "we" in his tweet. He was admiring others.

2) He never intimated that this was what the team would be repeating the rest of the season

and

3) Bruschi - You wanna to change the rules? - version 2 - YouTube

Can't access youtube from work so I don't know if this point is covered in whatever you are showing, so,

4) Chad did not use the word awesome in his tweet. All he said was WOW, which is completely accurate.

Take a look at yesterday's performance. Did Tedy's comments have a negative impact? Clearly not.

Tedy did what he does. TFB did what he does. And Ocho will do what he does. No harm, no foul.

Thank God it didnt but what if it did? Would we be blaming Tedy for it? Damn right we would. Tedy needs to just back off. Let the TEAM get their offense together.

As much as some of you hate to admit it, he's not part of this team anymore last I recalled.

Well said Brady! Now on to the Buffalo Bills.

Thank God it didnt but what if it did? Would we be blaming Tedy for it? Damn right we would. Tedy needs to just back off. Let the TEAM get their offense together.

As much as some of you hate to admit it, he's not part of this team anymore last I recalled.

Would we? Or would we blame the player for listening to it?

I know which side BB would be on.

Would we? Or would we blame the player for listening to it?

I know which side BB would be on.

If this were any other anaylist then whatever but coming from Tedy Bruschi..... gleaming in the Patriot Way as he claims.... why would he even give a player the chance to listen....

I'm sure BB sides with Brady's outlook.... a player actually on the team.

I believe Bill Belichick himself said:
"If you make a play you should be excited"
And he went onto say you should be excited when your teammates make plays.

Ocho's tweet showing that he was excited for Tom is a positive. The other possibilities would be he was indifferent or negative (for not participating much).

I agree you shouldn't be in awe of your teammates, but I think thats really just parsing the language of a tweet a bit too much and trying to read too much into it.

So Chad made a tweet about how great a QB Brady is. Great, he likes where he is. Teddy, and the press, made a nothing situation into a big deal.

I believe Bill Belichick himself said:
"If you make a play you should be excited"
And he went onto say you should be excited when your teammates make plays.

Ocho's tweet showing that he was excited for Tom is a positive. The other possibilities would be he was indifferent or negative (for not participating much).

I agree you shouldn't be in awe of your teammates, but I think thats really just parsing the language of a tweet a bit too much and trying to read too much into it.

Hell, look at all the work you put into it.

By Week 10, the rest of the NFL will know that we have been playing rope-a dope with Ocho...

They will plan for two TE's and then we will come out 4 wide. Ocho, Branch, Welker and Price.

If this were any other anaylist then whatever but coming from Tedy Bruschi..... gleaming in the Patriot Way as he claims.... why would he even give a player the chance to listen....

I'm sure BB sides with Brady's outlook.... a player actually on the team.

Tedi Brusci is an analyst right now. His job for espn is to bring in ratings. The patriot way, all that crap is nothing at this point. His job is to get people up in arms.

unfortunately thats what journalism has become in this country. He's ****ty at analysing football, but hes a good football analyst. sad.

So Chad made a tweet about how great a QB Brady is. Great, he likes where he is. Teddy, and the press, allowed us to make a nothing situation into a big deal.

Fixed that for ya. ;)

By Week 10, the rest of the NFL will know that we have been playing rope-a dope with Ocho...

They will plan for two TE's and then we will come out 4 wide. Ocho, Branch, Welker and Price.

Lol me and a few guys from work were saying this today. Would be kind of cool to watch him bust out with 200 yrds catching and 3 tds after being invisible all year haha

Fixed that for ya. ;)

Lol wrong.

Bruschi blew this thing up wayyyy more than it really is. You really can't see what he did here? He's media now, not a Patriot.

Tedi Brusci is an analyst right now. His job for espn is to bring in ratings. The patriot way, all that crap is nothing at this point. His job is to get people up in arms.

unfortunately thats what journalism has become in this country. He's ****ty at analysing football, but hes a good football analyst. sad.

Lol, I know he's an analyst, I said if he were any OTHER analyist and didn't have ties to the Patriots like he does, then its like whatevs.

But his words mean more to that team because of who he is and what hes done here.

Honestly, I have low expectations for Ocho this year, not for anything he did, but because everybody but him has at least a year experience in this offense, and Ocho has had what, 8 weeks in the system, at that even? I think anything Ocho gives us this year is a bonus, seeing how he is the 5th option right now anyway. Now next year I will expect better for sure, but the short off season has much to do about his lack of snaps than ability and knowing the playbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes