PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady: Bruschi has "no clue".....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

If true i must have missed the Patriot players talking about how awesome the team is after games. But since you claim they do then you will have no problem linking to the quotes or clips.

Take a couple of the following up with Bob's My Uncle:

I just spent 10 minutes reading through Pats news since the MNF game and culled the following comments from Pats players as they relate to Brady's performance.

Not quoted for accuracy but the key words are capitalized.

Slater - HONORED to play with Brady
Waters - Never played with a GREAT one before
Solder - It's AMAZING
Mayo - Sit back and ADMIRE

It seems as though Chad aint they only Pats player who is showering Brady with praise. I wonder if Tedy will chastise them and say that they need to "join the system" because they are nothing but spectators :rolleyes:

But here are the Solder and Mayo quotes:

Well, rookie OT Nate Solder was asked about the offense. His first words? “It’s amazing.”

Jerod Mayo told me the performance of the offense was something “You just sit back and admire.”

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Trying to get a grip on ex-Patriots LB Tedy Bruschi’s comments about Chad Ochocinco…

I specifically said quotes or clips about the team being awesome, not players praising another player, which happens all the time. My point was clearly that the Patriots don't admire themselves as a team after games they look at what they need to do better. Ocho went on record comparing the OFFENSE to video game production and went on about how great they were, had he simply said Brady played great there would have been no uproar. I think Bruschi is dead wrong about Ocho's work ethic but he's right that they don't talk about how great they are they look at how they have to improve, and Ocho needs to start looking at it from that perspective and not the "we're awesome" perspective, which is a death knoll for any team.

I specifically said quotes or clips about the team being awesome, not players praising another player, which happens all the time. My point was clearly that the Patriots don't admire themselves as a team after games they look at what they need to do better. Ocho went on record comparing the OFFENSE to video game production and went on about how great they were, had he simply said Brady played great there would have been no uproar. I think Bruschi is dead wrong about Ocho's work ethic but he's right that they don't talk about how great they are they look at how they have to improve, and Ocho needs to start looking at it from that perspective and not the "we're awesome" perspective, which is a death knoll for any team.

Mayo was praising the offense, not a particular player, and I quoted that. Since you can't be bothered to read the quotes/links you demanded, this conversation is a waste of time. You were wrong. The evidence has been produced. Have a nice day.

Really?

If true i must have missed the Patriot players talking about how awesome the team is after games. But since you claim they do then you will have no problem linking to the quotes or clips.

Hey, Ivan.

I've got bad news for ya, buddy: ;)
------------------------------------
Bruschi - You wanna to change the rules? - version 2 - YouTube

"It's what WE do!!!!....."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7f7ibVNHUw&feature=related

"Rattled 'em EARLY???? We rattled 'em ALL DAY!!!!!!......."
--------------------------------------

You and Easterbruschi should put that BS to sleep now.

Last edited:
My mistake, the way the Patriots do things is to run their mouths about how great they are.

My mistake, the way the Patriots do things is to run their mouths about how great they are.

Awww..... Is that a mature way to handle that, Ivan??????

You wrote:
"If true i must have missed the Patriot players talking about how awesome the team is after games. But since you claim they do then you will have no problem linking to the quotes or clips."

I merely gave you what you requested. Not only that, the quotes are from the #1 Cop!!!!

It's right there on your screen. The cop got his hand caught in the cookie jar. It is what it is.

Don't get all hissy.

Last edited:
Awww..... Is that a mature way to handle that, Ivan??????

It's right there on your screen. The cop got his hand caught in the cookie jar. It is what it is.

Don't get all hissy.

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion, I just don't think the Patriots run their mouths about how great they are and you and deus apparently do.

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion, I just don't think the Patriots run their mouths about how great they are and you and deus apparently do.

The freakin' videos are right there! You can't open the links?

You must be in a coma.

Last edited:

Dude, you openly challenged someone for quotes and he produced the quotes and links to back it up.

Least you could do is be a tad thankful that you now know something that you weren't aware off; bemused by your reaction.

Dude, you openly challenged someone for quotes and he produced the quotes and links to back it up.

Least you could do is be a tad thankful that you now know something that you weren't aware off; bemused by your reaction.

Gotta love it when someone is arguing that such and such never happened, then you show that yes indeed it did happen - -right there on two videos - - and then the guy goes back to saying it never happened and says 'Hey, you're entitled to your opinion'.

Ivan, there is a difference between OPINION and FACT.

Last edited:
A direct letter??????

Are you living in 1949???? :D :D :D

lol.

I actually meant email. I don't even think of snail mail as a letter anymore but I probably should.

Nonsense. As has been pointed out, other players have said similar things. This was Bruschi being an idiot.
Agreed and it's quite frustrating, he really pisses me off sometimes :nooo:

In 2004, there was a video interview with Corey Dillon after clinching the playoff spot for the first time in his career, he said how great the guys are and how great the team is, then Belichick went over him and hug him.

Patriots way is praise "insert name" player or whole team when they are doing good and provide a spark. Patriots way is to never call out "insert name" player when they are doing poorly, it will always resort as "we". Pretty much the normal way for other teams too unless it's the Bengals.....

Bruschi has become quite annoying on ESPN, can't stand the generic yelling for no-reason, making dumb sarcastic comments every 2 minutes, etc. shtick ESPN has molded him into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back