PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Welker jaw at ref in second-to-last kneeldown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude.

The entire country saw what happened today. If you are going to still sit there and say that it was a fairly called game you must not know the game of football at all well.

The Patriots got screwed all day long and stil won....which is nothing short of amazing.
Dude.

Do you know what the falling-bricks emoticon means? Me thinks he actually agrees with you.

I have the final 7 minutes of the game on my DVR. I FFWD to that part, it looked like he was saying it to Kelvin Hayden on his way back to the huddle.

He probably had to hear **** from Hayden all game. He knew his catch iced the game. Nothing new.

Those Refs are either incompetant or on the take....

The NFL front office can decide which - but after they admitted they made a game changing error in the AFC championship game, followed by this, the NFL needs to levy as strong a penalty on the Refs as they did against us.

The Patriots beat two teams today - the Colts, and the Refs, both of whom were doing everything they could to see that the Patriots lost.

No wink, so it seems like you're actually serious here.

You are full of baloney. They didn't make a call against the Pats at kneeldown because it would have meant _nothing_ to the outcome, it would have just been a timewaster for everyone.

Check out any of the impartial online live blogs from the game. EVERY live blog I've seen so far, calls out the (long) PI calls as BS calls.

Guess the bricks.gif wasn't adequate to show that it is sarcasm.

you gotta to be kidding me to think I am serious about it...why would a Pats fan make such an assertion of such a lame thing?? Check my other posts on the "B**sh" thread about the refs...

Don't forget the AFCCG the Steelers won against Colts in spite of every effort the refs could muster. The tinfoil-hat-wearing part of me believes that game was rigged.

haha at tinfoil hat. yeh games liek this give credence to fred smerlas. it almost makes me believe there ARE radios in my teeth, and theyre piping in artificial crowd noise.

How is it that you can challenge a 1 yard placement call and not a 50 yard pass interference? What a joke. It needs to get in front of the competition committee this offseason.

Polian and Dungy should inhibit themselves from handling the Pats complaint in the Competition committee.

If you watch replay of the Moorehead catch the back judge (?) (or the ref on that sideline behind the defense was waving his arms saying no catch but was waved off by the sideline ref behind the offense. Let's not forget that it was the very same ref. that called the Hobbs PI and the Moss OPI. That ref needs to lie down on the ground and have Wilfork sit on him and repeatedly fart till he gives in.

BS guys!! Ref's did a GREAT job. They did NOT, I repeat, did NOT throw the flag against us when Brady went against them after a frigging kneeldown! That by itself shows that they are not anti-Pats. And you guys think otherwise?? You need to get your head examined.

:bricks:

To those unable to see the sarcasm: apparently my emoticon wasn't adequate. I thought it was too silly for anyone to assume that it was a serious thought. (You might want to wonder if a fan with a slightly high # of postings would really mean that ridiculous claim. :) ) So, relax.

To those who did see the wry humor: thank you for pointing it out.

Last edited:
I have the final 7 minutes of the game on my DVR. I FFWD to that part, it looked like he was saying it to Kelvin Hayden on his way back to the huddle.

and just when i thought it wasn't possible for me to like Wes Welker any more than i already do, i hear this.

fantastic. i love this guy. He was huge this game.

i can't wait to watch the dvr tomorrow.

omg, GREAT quote, i hope u dont mind if i use it....

also, on that first catch, my litle 7 yr old sis knew it was out, and the two guys called it in? yea, i started cussing the refs out at that point, and u know wut? i still havnt stoped cussing em out, they did a piss poor job of it

if this happens again in the AFC champ game, im gonna set up Goodell to be run out of the NFL, forever

Another game like this and I'll never watch another NFL game again. And I mean it. I stopped watching the NBA when it was well known that they called the game differently for some of the stars. I haven't watched it since. I've always been much more of a football fan, but I won't watch a tainted product. I'll stick with college ball.

if this continues, WE have to do something about it...those calls were completely BS in taht game...

Cannot wait for Mike Pereira to explain all these calls on his weekly segment on NFL network with Eisen...

Did anyone ask Brady or BB about it in the press conference? Brady would have given some diplomatic answer but at least given a hint on what's it about.

Maybe someone will during the interviews this week.

To those unable to see the sarcasm: apparently my emoticon wasn't adequate. I thought it was too silly for anyone to assume that it was a serious thought. (You might want to wonder if a fan with a slightly high # of postings would really mean that ridiculous claim. :) ) So, relax.

To those who did see the wry humor: thank you for pointing it out.

Everyone's Sarcasm detector is broken.:p

gerry.jpg

Brady screaming at the refs

toward the end of the game, anyone know why ? i heard boomer this morning. he says it was because the colts defense was calling out signals trying to get a delay of game or something and brady was livid because of that.

Cannot wait for Mike Pereira to explain all these calls on his weekly segment on NFL network with Eisen...

I'll bet they aren't even mentioned and they deal with calls from other games. The score last night should have been 31-10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft