PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reactions to “The Dynasty”

Can't believe Belichick threw the Superbowl because Butler was possibly rude to his little Stevie who only had a job due to blatant nepotism and is now struggling as DC of the Huskies
Sometimes I think there is a secret Patsfans competition to try and see how much BS one can fit into the shortest post possible. This one has to be up there.

Sometimes I think there is a secret Patsfans competition to try and see how much BS one can fit into the shortest post possible. This one has to be up there.
What really happened will come out one day. Until that day comes, I wouldn't call any of these rumors BS cause we just don't know. However, it's obvious that Butler was healthy enough to play. In addition, he was the best (or maybe 2nd best can't recall) cb on the team. Given those facts, why didn't he play? Until they give us a plausible explanation, keep on bringing the rumors.

What really happened will come out one day. Until that day comes, I wouldn't call any of these rumors BS cause we just don't know. However, it's obvious that Butler was healthy enough to play. In addition, he was the best (or maybe 2nd best can't recall) cb on the team. Given those facts, why didn't he play? Until they give us a plausible explanation, keep on bringing the rumors.
It was one sentence but still what you're going on about was only about a quarter of the BS in that mans post. Read it again and digest how much BS is truly in there (nepotism/little Stevie/prediction on his future/not to mention BB threw a SB).

my problem with the dynasty is it was so one sided anti Bill....yes we know he was a ****, and yes we know at the end he ran the team down the drain.

BUT it basically dismisses all the great things he did as coach/GM. His coaching style/prior drafting/defensive game plans are a large part why we also do have 6 super bowls.

and at the same time it absolves kraft of everything.

In my case it's 1) my peculiar reason for becoming a fan gained closure with SB LI and 2) the post-BB circus pretty much erased my already-reduced, purely sentimental interest in watching the sequel.
As an adult onset hunter, it doesn't pain me they are not as good as they once were, I don't feel the need to plan my fall Sundays around the team. I can DVR it and watch it later when I get out of the woods. If they lose, I may not watch it at all.

Bill takes it to his grave. Ernie too.

As an adult onset hunter, it doesn't pain me they are not as good as they once were, I don't feel the need to plan my fall Sundays around the team. I can DVR it and watch it later when I get out of the woods. If they lose, I may not watch it at all.
"Adult onset" - I like that! :)

I've dabbled in gardening on and off over the years myself, but 2 years ago I got bitten hard by the native-planting bug, so I have a new passion of my own. Not a lot of space to work with, but what I have is plenty for one guy to attempt to turn into a mini nature preserve.

Can't believe Belichick threw the Superbowl because Butler was possibly rude to his little Stevie who only had a job due to blatant nepotism and is now struggling as DC of the Huskies
From what I was led to believe, an incident occurred that involved Steve's wife

Last edited:
Amazing the amount of denial on here about this decision, isn't it?

Some people seem completely incapable of critical thinking or their brain completely stops functioning if it involves anything that paints Bill as anything but amazing.

So weird.
So who’s on your big board for the Jets draft?

I was thinking about watching the show again so I started episode one. After a quick shot of AV's first SB kick the narrator went right to the cheating narrative while showing negative images of both Bill and Tom. Kraft's comment was about how difficult it was for him to keep it all together. That was the opening 1 or 2 minutes of the show.
All I need to know. Thanks

Bill takes it to his grave. Ernie too.
Someone will talk eventually but it may well literally be when BB and RK goes to their graves. Considering they're way up there in age, maybe in 10 years? Then they'll make a new series called The Dynasty Revisited.

It would seem that KRAFT is continuing the STUPIDITY of Purging all things Belichick. It would seem that the signs that said "Do Your Job" that were once prominent through-out the team section of the stadium have all been removed. Just saw this in a "Musket Fire" Article.

Glad to see a number of players coming to Bill’s defense. He did a lot of things wrong toward the end but the documentary was clearly a hit job on Bill’s legacy.

BB's legacy is secure. There is nothing a silly TV show can show me that will remove the imprint he had on the greatest NFL dynasty.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back