PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bodden and Dowling Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. We can't forget that McFadden is their most dangerous weapon (on offense).

Let Mcfadden get 125 on ground...but stack against the run..and let Campbell beat you. I know the pass D is bad but they are going to have a good game sooner or later

Let Mcfadden get 125 on ground...but stack against the run..and let Campbell beat you. I know the pass D is bad but they are going to have a good game sooner or later

It's all about getting pressure on Campbell and making him make mistakes. If we can do that then the secondary will get a chance to make plays on errant throws. If not then it's going to be a long day.

Well, arrington has been our best CB so far and should be starting over bodden anyway IMO.

Can Mccourty wake up this week please?

If anyone needs to be benched it would be McCourty, not Bodden

Campbell's an interesting study at QB. He's not overly accurate, and he can get wild in streaks, yet his int% is very low.

When I think about it, I'm not really concerned with Bodden missing this game. I love the way he plays zone but I have always felt that he is kind of slow for a cornerback and doesn't match up well with burners. And every reciever for the raiders runs faster than usain bolt...so yeah.

If you would rather bench Mccourty than Bodden..you are insane

I didn't say I wanted to, but if anyone should be benched in the secondary, McCourty would be the best candidate, if that was to happen.

I didn't say I wanted to, but if anyone should be benched in the secondary, McCourty would be the best candidate, if that was to happen.

He has been though a bad slump..he is due for a break out 2 int game here soon..maybe this week!?

I hope it's against the jets

Campbell's an interesting study at QB. He's not overly accurate, and he can get wild in streaks, yet his int% is very low.

66% completion percentage is not accurate. and he only thrown one interception on a hail mary pass. Expect raiders to go four wide wr sets and One running back in backfield (Mcfadden)

Chaz Schillens 6'4 225 and DHB 6'2 210 / Derek Hagan 6'2 215 on the outside with Denarius moore and Jacoby Ford inside and darren Mcfadden as single back. or Chaz schilens and D Moore outside with DHB/ Hagan and Jacoby ford inside. with Mcfadden as lone rb.

You blitz Jason Campbell sees which CB matching up with his wr that he has the most favorable matchup easily gets the ball to that wr . D Mcfadden is one of the best blitz pickup Rbs in the game.

Last edited:
66% completion percentage is not accurate. and hed thrown one interception on a hail mary pass. Expect raiders to go four wide wr sets and One half back (Mcfadden)

Chaz Schillens 6'4 225 and DHB 6'2 210 / Derek Hagan 6'2 215 on the outside wiuth Denarius moore and Jacoby Ford inside and darren Mcfadden as single back.

You blitz Jason Campbell sees which CB matching up with his wr that he has the most favorable matchup easily gets the ball to that wr . D Mcfadden is one f the best blitz pickup Rbs in the game.
The Raiders offense is predicated on the run. Don't pretend that Jason Campbell is something that he isn't. He had a big game against Buffalo, his other performances were complimentary to what McFadden was doing.

He's a game manager who gives the Raiders a chance to hang in there and win whilst riding the hot streak beast that is McFadden.

Last edited:
66% completion percentage is not accurate. and he only thrown one interception on a hail mary pass. Expect raiders to go four wide wr sets and One running back in backfield (Mcfadden)

Chaz Schillens 6'4 225 and DHB 6'2 210 / Derek Hagan 6'2 215 on the outside with Denarius moore and Jacoby Ford inside and darren Mcfadden as single back. or Chaz schilens and D Moore outside with DHB/ Hagan and Jacoby ford inside. with Mcfadden as lone rb.

You blitz Jason Campbell sees which CB matching up with his wr that he has the most favorable matchup easily gets the ball to that wr . D Mcfadden is one of the best blitz pickup Rbs in the game.

campbell has thrown for 580 yard in THREE games. that's averaging about 160 yards PER game. what was that you were saying about the raiders passing game? :bricks:

the raiders are definitely a better team. but they beat the CHIEFS by 3 points.

The Raiders offense is predicated on the run. Don't pretend that Jason Campbell is something that he isn't. He had a big game against Buffalo, his other performances were complimentary to what McFadden was doing.

Here is what your missing IF Mcfadden gets 190 against the Broncos and Raiders get 225 against the jets. Why would you throw it and risk getting the turnover. IF someone stops our running game. Raiders will prove they can passs it through the air.

See the Bills (who did a great job on Mcfadden in running game(still killeds them in passing game) Raiders didn't even have all their weapons against Bills(Jacoby Ford and k Boss willl be playing in this game)

the raiders are definitely a better team. but they beat the CHIEFS by 3 points.

Raiders haven't played the chiefs this year(Broncos, Bills and Jets) Next.

Last edited:
Here is what your missing IF Mcfadden gets 190 against the Broncos and Raiders get 225 against the jets. Why would you throw it and risk getting the turnover. IF someone stops our running game. Raiders will prove they can passs it through the air.

See the Bills (who did a great job on Mcfadden in running game(still killeds them in passing game) Raiders didn't even have all their weapons against Bills(Jacoby Ford and k Boss willl be playing in this game)
That's the point, Campbell isn't going to win the game, McFadden is.

Raiders haven't played the chiefs this year(Broncos, Bills and Jets) Next.

whatever, as far as we're concerned, the chiefs and broncos are essentially the same. they are both in the running for andrew luck. so let me clarify, the raiders beat the broncos by THREE points. there, feel better?

campbell has thrown for 580 yard in THREE games. that's averaging about 160 yards PER game. what was that you were saying about the raiders passing game? :bricks:

For the millonth time if you don't have to throw it why would you when Mcfadden running wild on your defense. OLnly team that stopped Raiders running game was the bills and what did Raiders do in pass game(missing some big weapons that will be back tommorrow)

Like tommorrow if Mcfadden runs wild on your defense and raiders only get 150 yards through the air. It dosen't mean your pass defense improved. It just means your run defense was worse and raiders elected to not even take a chance.

for some reason you seem to think our run defense is swiss cheese. the patriots are in the top 10 in run defense. you have to beat us in the passing game and that's where campbell could have problems.

NO the Patriots defense will determine that. You stop raiders running game than Jason Campbell and the Wr will beat you through the air. You don't it will be Mcfaden and the running game. So its all up to you which way you want to get beat.

for some reason you seem to think our run defense is swiss cheese. the patriots are in the top 10 in run defense. you have to beat us in the passing game and that's where campbell could have problems.
Our run defense is one of the better points of the defense in 2011. However, why would you run on the Patriots defense when you know you can throw on the Patriots defense given the yards and scores they've given up?

McFadden is playing in beast mode atm. Why wouldn't you continue riding him and calling on Jason Campbell - Game Manager extraordinaire when you need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3