PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bledsoe talks Pats, Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that he did not work hard. Maybe not Brady-hard, but is that the only standard?

I never doubted Bledsoe was a good guy. I was quite critical of Bledsoe's performance at times, and I believe he and Grier were more responsible for the Pats decliing after Parcells left than Peter Carroll was.

I did not question his heart or work ethic, which I think is a dangerous assumption.

If every QB who was smart worked as hard as Tom Brady, would they be as good as TB? I doubt it.

Bledsoe's track record spoke for himself, the one yr he worked hard 96, he led the pats to the super bowl... He relied on talent alone, but not his mechanics...

Never heard Drew making excuses, never heard Drew throwing anybody under the bus, and look at how he reacted when he was benched.

Only one guy is Tom Brady, maybe two if you include Joe Montana (little joke there.) If we hadn't landed Brady, Bledsoe would still be that "shining light" from the 90s and early 2000s... and maybe we'd be short 3 rings.

But the really amazing thing, and I'd expect no less from Brady one day... is that it was all about the team at every point, even when he individually ended up a cap casualty.

Brett Favre virtually refused to teach Aaron Rogers one whit of what he needs to know, saying he's not paid to be his mentor. Look at the difference between those two responses. The word's been overused, misused, and abuse, but to me Bledsoe was the epitome of class. The real kind.

PFnV

Bledsoe, for all the angst and frustration that he brought out of us on sundays in his last few years here, not once, did he ever, blame someone else for not getting enough time to find an open man (see: Peyton Manning).

At the end of the day, he blamed no one but himself and praised everyone who helped bring victory.

I still hold him in high regard and was sorry that he did not have as much success after he was traded.

Good to hear he is enjoying what is going on here.

Bledsoe, for all the angst and frustration that he brought out of us on sundays in his last few years here, not once, did he ever, blame someone else for not getting enough time to find an open man (see: Peyton Manning).

At the end of the day, he blamed no one but himself and praised everyone who helped bring victory.

I still hold him in high regard and was sorry that he did not have as much success after he was traded.

Good to hear he is enjoying what is going on here.

Bledsoe was one of the "unnamed sources" many times in Borges columns. That's part of the reason why Borges hates BB so much. He was pizzed that Bledsoe was shipped out of town for Brady.

i am happy that Drew and Tom are in contacts now

good for a Patriot fan

imho they have been the 2 best qb ever in our franchise

Tom n.1 and Drew n.2

but to me Bledsoe was the epitome of class. The real kind.
Not if you read "Patriot Reign". From that, it seems like Beldsoe was only classy to the media, but internally was a distraction.

Anyway, I take it all with a grain of salt. These guys are all human. Except for Brady. He's like a sexy Cyborg sent back from the future to rock the football world.

Well, never read "Patriots Reign," just the other one.

Although of course I do concur that Tom Brady is a robot from the futah.

PFnV

Although of course I do concur that Tom Brady is a robot from the futah.

Well, how could you not? That's like 2 + 2 = 4 or Patjew = handsome. Law of nature.

I have always loved Bledsoe. I remember when Brady got hurt in the 01 AFCCG and he came in. That was his swan song in a e played great that day. I would love to see him with the Pats in someway.

Never heard Drew making excuses, never heard Drew throwing anybody under the bus, and look at how he reacted when he was benched.

Only one guy is Tom Brady, maybe two if you include Joe Montana (little joke there.) If we hadn't landed Brady, Bledsoe would still be that "shining light" from the 90s and early 2000s... and maybe we'd be short 3 rings.

But the really amazing thing, and I'd expect no less from Brady one day... is that it was all about the team at every point, even when he individually ended up a cap casualty.

Brett Favre virtually refused to teach Aaron Rogers one whit of what he needs to know, saying he's not paid to be his mentor. Look at the difference between those two responses. The word's been overused, misused, and abuse, but to me Bledsoe was the epitome of class. The real kind.

PFnV

Well said.

I have always loved Bledsoe. I remember when Brady got hurt in the 01 AFCCG and he came in. That was his swan song in a e played great that day. I would love to see him with the Pats in someway.

He played awful that day. He threw one decent TD and then did squat and did all he could to throw INTs, including lofting passes over his head. Sorry to burst your bubble. Special teams and defense won that game, and Drew's play led to his his subsequent trade.

That being said, I liked Drew. But let's remember things objectively.

He played awful that day. He threw one decent TD and then did squat and did all he could to throw INTs, including lofting passes over his head. Sorry to burst your bubble. Special teams and defense won that game, and Drew's play led to his his subsequent trade.

That being said, I liked Drew. But let's remember things objectively.

Right on.
It is nice to see family man Drew enjoying retirement and congratulating his old team. He's head and shoulders above bitter ex-players. May the good karma reflect back to his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case