PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Fans, flush with confidence after thrashing the Colts, chant "We Want Brady!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's great, actually. Games against the Bills have been snoozefests for years.
True. I am now excited to find out whether they are legit or Indy is just bad. Not for nuthin, but Rex must have watched the AFC Championship game intently to come up with his game plan. I hope our young O line is up to the task of keeping Brady safe.

Buffalo has also been a historically difficult place to play for NE. Weird stuff alway seems to happen at that stadium - balls bouncing of a receiver and off 2 or 3 defenders for a bills touchdown, etc. I think Buffalo will be ready to play. Also, we have never seen tyrod taylor before and always seem to struggle against rookie QBs.
"Difficult"? What's our record in Ralph Wilson stadium in the Belichick era?

it will be an interesting game...Pats and Bills were both good on week 1

i hope there will be a lot of Pats Fans as usually @ BUF ;)

i have to admit i like Bills uniforms + helmet they had yesterday

i'm looking forward to this game GO PATS ! :)

Next week is going to be tough, won't be surprised if Bills win. Line held up well for the most part last week but Bills line is a lot better. Ultimately though Bills won't be there in January more probable than not.

The Bills looked pretty good, but I thought the Colts looked really bad. Luck was off target with a lot of his throws, their defense looked pretty inconsistent, and nobody was getting open.

I hope to see something different on Sunday, with the Patriots twin Tight End passing attack.

BB has a way of welcoming rookies. And we are not the Colts by a long shot

BB has a way of welcoming rookies. And we are not the Colts by a long shot

"Difficult"? What's our record in Ralph Wilson stadium in the Belichick era?

just because they win there a lot dosn't mean it won't be challenging. buffalo on the road is always tough regardless of who their QB is.

Already saw some of bills mafia complaining about how the nfl gave the Pats extra days off. Idiots. Pats got those days because they went and won a SB.

Since Rex is somewhat offensively challenged, OC Greg Roman is the de facto HC of the offense. Roman was the OC for the Niners under Harbaugh, So it makes sense that they wen't with Taylor over Cassel to fit that style of offense they ran with Kaepernick in S.F.

The Bills had a balanced running and passing attack. The Colts could only manage 60 yards on the ground. The Bills' D made sure that Luck "Sucked for Luck." The fans have every reason to feel good. Hopefully, the Pats can remind them how a team that knows how to win in tough situations plays.

PS: am I the only one who's wondering whether Luck felt "salty" after yesterday's game? :D

Already saw some of bills mafia complaining about how the nfl gave the Pats extra days off. Idiots. Pats got those days because they went and won a SB.
And, the Pats manipulated the rotation of the earth to make all the extra days 36 hours long!

With Rex likely being the center of attention this week because of his team, and the Patriots. Rather than being annoyed with Rex, I'm going to imagine Woody seething in his office every time he sees him....... but, but, but we beat the Browns.

running QBs vs BB is always a strange matchup. For some reason BB never chooses to blitz. Geno smith of all people uses to complete passes on us.

I think Taylor is a very average QB. The bills, Jets and Fish all have average to below average QBs. Just like we always do we crush their spirits

I think Taylor is a very average QB. The bills, Jets and Fish all have average to below average QBs. Just like we always do we crush their spirits
Well we don't really know that about Taylor yet, just one start. I am a Bills fan but I wont anoint him the next Drew Brees or even Russell Wilson yet. Lets see him play 8 games at least! ;)

He does throw a nice fastball though. But admittedly, they kept him in a pretty simple plan yesterday. You guys know something about a late round QB blooming after a couple of years on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back