PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills Fans, flush with confidence after thrashing the Colts, chant "We Want Brady!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sources inform me that at absolutely no time during the afternoon game in Jacksonville did the crowd start chanting "We want Brady!" :D

466 yards 3 TDs as Brady and Pats hang 40 points on em! Like they say - careful what you wish for!! LOL
Bills fans are so dumb.

TB was a stone-cold killer before.

Now he's even more motivated to have a great year.

...and they wanted him?

I hope they enjoyed the show today.

The fact that they hate Edleman makes me smile. Then aagain, they tend to use a very focused lens on Edleman and he's probably the type of person you don't like unless (1) He's on your team or (2) You understand his journey into the NFL, work ethic, and his joking mannerism. I imagine he talks lots of smack on the field, but lots of players do, but only with the Patriots do other fans really have a heart-felt problem with it.
I thought wordsmyth was a Patriot fan, guess he's not or perhaps not an Edleman fan.

Bills fans talking the usual garbage now... Refs, cheaters, bandwagon fans etc... Typical crap after every loss to the patriots lol

Wouldn't be a bills Game if they weren't left butthurt and complaining about cheating and ref conspiracies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back