PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best possible scenario tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats win with JB

They win with Brissett playing the whole game.

Gronk sits. Jimmy sits. Belichick announces he will start Edelman against Buffalo.

Goodell lifts the fourth game of Brady's suspension to avoid further embarrassment just before he jumps from the roof of 345 Park,

Blow out 59 - 0, Houston is so totally demoralized they go 5-11 on the season and move the team to Las Vegas next year...amd wikileaks exposes Goodell frame of TB GOAT

Any football historians know how often a team plays with only one QB going in? Is this super-rare or do we just not hear about it much?

Any football historians know how often a team plays with only one QB going in? Is this super-rare or do we just not hear about it much?
It's skirting the rules I'm sure...

Above all else win with no injuries. Besides that I want to the the D really dominate particularly the DBs

On offense the main thing is i want to see the offensive line play well. Those are the main things.

Pats win. ;) (sorry... I'm just a simple country boy LOL)
Beat me to it. A win, any which way, is the best possible outcome. Go Pats!

(PS - no further injuries (for either team) of course...)

Blow out 59 - 0, Houston is so totally demoralized they go 5-11 on the season and move the team to Las Vegas next year...amd wikileaks exposes Goodell frame of TB GOAT

I want this win, but then I want Houston to win that division and keep that paranoid lying scum-sucking franchise based in India-no-place out of the playoffs. AGAIN.

I want this win, but then I want Houston to win that division and keep that paranoid lying scum-sucking franchise based in India-no-place out of the playoffs. AGAIN.
good point. I guess 5-11 wouldn't suffice to win even that division. maybe 7-9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST