PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best possible scenario tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
what do you think would be the best possible scenario tomorrow, based on what we know now?

Do you want to see JG start, not suit up, backup JB? What game plan, around that?

I'd like to see JB start, with JG in street clothes. Also want to see Gronk back. Lots of two TE sets with Bennett to help the rook QB. Mix in a lot of runs, quick screens, an occasional shot downfield with Brissette's cannon of an arm. I think the O line can do well enough to keep Houston off balance with a ground and pound offense, to get a NE win.

What do you think?

JB starts and does well. Really excited about Multiple threads discussing trading TWO qbs for multiple first round picks. Haha. Jk. I'd like to see him not make mistakes or get injured. I don't expect him to set the world on fire but hope to see him show a good grasp of the game. JG will probably be inactive. I think if he were healthy enough to go, he'd start.

JB starts and does well. Really excited about Multiple threads discussing trading TWO qbs for multiple first round picks. Haha. Jk. I'd like to see him not make mistakes or get injured. I don't expect him to set the world on fire but hope to see him show a good grasp of the game. JG will probably be inactive. I think if he were healthy enough to go, he'd start.
Agree, expect him to be rough, hoping still able to do well enough for the W. Also agree that JG is likely inactive, BB will burn that bridge as soon as it's decided JG won't start and I'm guessing that's already decided. Don't think JG has practiced enough to be the starter, with BB that's almost always a pass to the inactive list.

I would freakin' LOVE to see Brisket win the game, with an option pass from the squirrel as a chaser.

OTOH Jimmys game name should be Sittin' Jimmy, or Grap Some Bench. LOL

It would obviously be the hope of seeing Brissett play well as the third string QB.

Pats win, on a shut out....and Assange announces wiki leaks hacked the nfl office and shows that deflategate was a conspiracy of the office, Ravens colts and Broncos, with jones leading the pack.

Patriots win
Jacoby has a glass of whiskey and a cigarette to celebrate

image_thumb_2.png

Jacoby plays well, proves he's the heir to Brady, we win.

Patriots win
Jacoby has a glass of whiskey and a cigarette to celebrate

image_thumb_2.png

Corrupter!!! Blasphemer!!!!

I like it. ;) And if he's never had either before, guaranteed anyway he will HATE them. LOL

what do you think would be the best possible scenario tomorrow, based on what we know now?

Do you want to see JG start, not suit up, backup JB? What game plan, around that?

I'd like to see JB start, with JG in street clothes. Also want to see Gronk back. Lots of two TE sets with Bennett to help the rook QB. Mix in a lot of runs, quick screens, an occasional shot downfield with Brissette's cannon of an arm. I think the O line can do well enough to keep Houston off balance with a ground and pound offense, to get a NE win.

What do you think?
Jimmy G makes a surprise start and guts out a tough win, then Bill trades him immediately after the game to Cleveland for their entire draft.IMG_1150.JPG

Pats win, on a shut out....and Assange announces wiki leaks hacked the nfl office and shows that deflategate was a conspiracy of the office, Ravens colts and Broncos, with jones leading the pack.
Lulz @ wiki leaks. Good point about D, would love to see them play as well as we think they can. Even if they don't throw a shutout I want the Pats to win a game that's never close. A reprise of the letterman jacket game would be close to perfect, imnsho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back