PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bernard Pollard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never wish injuries on players but he is the dirtiest **** since Tatum. I hope somebody gives him some of his own medicine.

I agree the guy has no class at all. Arguably the biggest a*****e in football.

Yes, it's just a marvelous coincidence that every time one of our major guys get a big injury, jack hole is around.

The Welker thing was a fluke, but the guy is jinxed. About the only we thing I can think to do is get him on our team so he can stop hurting our guys. But I hate him so much it would suck.

This guy is just BAD NEWS. You cross your fingers with Him & Pats on same field that Pats come out of it without a season ending injury.

AFC teams know were the favorite the next couple seasons. Bernard Pollard brings a very special and unique role to any team. He has the ability to injure star players on the Patriots. That alone will get him a contract.

There was nothing wrong with Pollard's tackle on Gronk. The replay clearly shows Gronk's ankle sliding under Pollard as they are both going to ground.

I was disgusted by some of the comments in the game thread toward Pollard.

Pollard made a good tackle,not his fault.....Fabulous play on that stupid bomb by Brady......Along with Flacco,he was the Raven's best player....Fair is fair,imho:rocker:

Seriously, come on.

Yes. Seriously. Go and re-watch the plays. It's plain as day that Pollard intentionally went low on Brady when Pollard was with KC.

And today, it was plain as day that Pollard brought his knee up intentionally into Gronkowski's thigh. No other reason to do it..

I found nothing dirty about this play. I thought the dirty play was removing bjges helmet.

I think you guys are just reacting to the injury and the name Pollard.

It's OK, Pollard is severely injured now...with respect to his pride...

AFC teams know were the favorite the next couple seasons. Bernard Pollard brings a very special and unique role to any team. He has the ability to injure star players on the Patriots. That alone will get him a contract.

Guess we see him in a jests uniform next year?

I'm dislike Bernard Pollard just as much as the next guy, but every play with him that has impacted the Pats has not been dirty. Stop trying to just blame the injury on Pollard. Get over it. Its football, its part of the game.

His hit on brady was dirty for sure.

Pollard is a piece of ****! Every time he plays the Pats someone gets a season ending injury. Once may be an accident. The second could have also been a coincidence, but three! **** Him!

Thankfully however he didn't count on the Gronk being so indestructible. :cool:

Yes, it's just a marvelous coincidence that every time one of our major guys get a big injury, jack hole is around.

The Welker thing was a fluke, but the guy is jinxed. About the only we thing I can think to do is get him on our team so he can stop hurting our guys. But I hate him so much it would suck.

Hell, when he was in KC he nearly took out Matt Cassel's knee the same way he took out Brady's. :mad:

I don't root for injuries, but I sure as hell will never feel sorry for him if he ever goes down.

Can we just sign this guy already. He is a good player. THe way I see it he can't hurt anybody if he's on the squad. Alright he could hurt somebody in practice, but I digress. Sign him please!

Sign the beast...then deactivate him so he doesn't hurt anyone on the team.

I had to beg to differ with Simms about Pollards (can we label him the albatross for his bad luck - Brady - Welker - Gronk?) hit against Brady. I recall him saying they were al clean. I know Pollard didn't get fined, but hitting a QB below the waist should have been illegal at that time.

what part of the gronk tackle was dirty?

Roy Williams the safety from the Cowboys used to do the same thing, Roll up on the back of the legs of the best players.

I don't think it was a dirty play, but I'm looking forward to the day he retires from football.

Bad things always happen when this guy is around, I think you guys are letting that cloud your judgement.

I dislike pollard as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to stand up here and say that the hit on Gronk was dirty. It simply was not, pollard rolled onto his ankle, totally inadvertent.

I hope Bernard Pollard goes straight to heaven. Tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST