PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick Praises Ihedigbo In Friday News Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick's one smart sob. The only time he ever truly praises anyone is when they're a bit or role player. It's like he gives one (almost insignificant) player a taste so the others will think "Are you kidding? What about me?"

And that just gets more players amped-up. Ihedigbo doesn't play at a level high enough that allows him to let Bill's comments go to his head.

As we like to say in Boston..."Belichick's wicked smaht"!

that's my theory anyway....

Last edited:
So Deus, how do you think the Jets will do Sunday?

Smartass. :p

I was going to go with the Dolphins until I read that Bush has been ruled out for the game. Now I'm re-thinking my pick, but I've not decided yet.

We may have a situation where Bush can't deny the Jets and we have to rely on the Tits.

Last edited:
He's tough and a good ST player but I haven't seen him defend a pass all season.

Smartass. :p

I was going to go with the Dolphins until I read that Bush has been ruled out for the game. Now I'm re-thinking my pick, but I've not decided yet.

We may have a situation where Bush can't deny the Jets and we have to rely on the Tits.

I too am worried with Bush out.
Hope I'm not over-reacting with BDS, Bush Derangement Syndrome

High Praise = Ihedigbo cut tomorrow, knowing Belichick

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't he tell us what a great player Meriweather was the day before he was cut?

Ihedigbo has been playing hard all year. Obviously he's not our choice starter, but damn he's been playing with some pain this year. I'd like to see him stick around as a backup.

Last edited:
Notice how BB only praises his brains and preparation, no mention of his on field performance, at least not as a DB.

The nice thing about James is, when I am watching the game on Sunday and I see Ihedigbo go down. I know it's "on"!

The nice thing about James is, when I am watching the game on Sunday and I see Ihedigbo go down. I know it's "on"!

lol... he's the only player I don't worry about when they show him down with medical staff at his side. This has become a weekly tradition at this point. I love his guts and willingness to play through pain.

lol... he's the only player I don't worry about when they show him down with medical staff at his side. This has become a weekly tradition at this point. I love his guts and willingness to play through pain.

I feel guilty about this, but when i see someone down I hope it's a safety. Until Chung gets back there's not much downside there.

Good effort guy - VG backup. Hoping to see him on ST this summer with Chung and "player to be determined" as starters.

The guy's a gamer, he plays hard. I like him. He went to UMass. He a Patriot and will probably be here for a while. Is he Rodney Harrison? No but then Rodney's not available. As someone else said, he seems to be a very nice human being, setting up schloarships for kids back in his homeland. Yeah, BB will love that, along with decent play.

It's also a message about how to improve and get more time in the system. Think Meriweather talking about "trying things" after he'd already been benched before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results