PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bedard Film Review - Pats vs Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Bedard's insights. Thanks to DI and others who posted the commentary for us out-of-market Pats fans.

Some things haven't changed since we moved from Maine three years ago:

Felger is still a plastic bag full of vinegar and water, and Mazz's opinions equate to a healthy bowel movement.

Devey bad, Kline bad.

Shocking! Absolutely Shocking! :rolleyes:
Gawd, there has to be an o lineman on the scrap heap thats been cut better than devey

I don't know how any NE sports fan can listen to WBZ. Felger's dis-engenuous and Adam Jones is just a richardhead. Zo/gresh are ok but not very bright. At least they know football. But, talk down to listeners about it
If you listen and Watch felger his agenda is so blatantly obvious its comical, bedard kind of looks like he wants to say he (felger) is not with me, i don't know who he is.

https://twitter.com/Andy_Benoit

This guy is dr0pping some film nuggets on his twitter

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit · 49m49 minutes ago
#Patriots @Bills Film: Jamie Collins INT was Cover 3 w/ matchup concepts. RB blocked so Collins able to drop back as extra body underneath.

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit · 48m48 minutes ago
#Patriots Film: Mayo stood out shooting interior gaps vs. man-blocking run plays.

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit · 47m47 minutes ago
#Patriots Film: Dennard sensational job vs. trips bunch releases on Woods 2 yd catch to force fourth down.

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit · 44m44 minutes ago
#Patriots Film: Revis and Dennard did a very good job in run support vs. plays that bounced outside.

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit · 37m37 minutes ago
#Patriots #Bills Film: Woods TD beat Dennard’s man-under. Safety not part of coverage equation; Pats treated back end zone line as CB's help

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit · 35m35 minutes ago
#Patriots #Bills Film: Chandlers Jones sack-fumble he beat Glenn outside with good setup move. Pats underneath coverage took away options.

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit · 32m32 minutes ago
#Bills Film: BUF a lot of 7-man protections on 3rd down, bad tactic vs. a mediocre NE pass rush, it led to coverage sacks and incompletions

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit · 13m13 minutes ago
#Patriots Film: Chandler Jones snaps at OLB, got walked out on TE Chandler at one point, beat in coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes